M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Saw my second 109 in Nashville, TN this morning. It was a nice black one with a passenger turning near a Publix in Antioch.
There used to be a silver one I would see quite a bit on the roads near my house but it has sort of disappeared.

I can't wait to get my 109. 8)

If your on this forum say hello! :p

Any other Nashville riders out there?

-C

·
Registered
1,221 Posts
Hey neighbor. :welcome: I have a white one. Live closer to Nashboro Village. What color are you getting?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hoping to get a black one. But color might be dependent on price and availability. Hopefully if the rest of the month goes well i'll have one soon.:p

·
Registered
1,221 Posts
Finding one at a stealer may be the hard part. Although the Zuke dealer in Antioch on Murfreesboro Rd may still have that dark gray one. I probabably would have purchased it but they were very unwilling to deal at the time so I decided I wanted white and went elsewhere.

Have seen one for sale on Donelson Pike at a car lot.

·
Registered
190 Posts
Hoping to get a black one. But color might be dependent on price and availability. Hopefully if the rest of the month goes well i'll have one soon.:p
buy mine. its black and posted in the for sale section

I road my bike doen to nashville (actually Lafayette) for a friends wedding. its a nice area, but a black hole for cell service.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Donelson Pike car lot? really I work right by the airport. Do tell where that might be?

Finding one at a stealer may be the hard part. Although the Zuke dealer in Antioch on Murfreesboro Rd may still have that dark gray one. I probabably would have purchased it but they were very unwilling to deal at the time so I decided I wanted white and went elsewhere.

Have seen one for sale on Donelson Pike at a car lot.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts