M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
453 Posts
Just a quick peruse, it looks good. Send me an email and I can get you a downloadable & printable version. I'm not on my home computer thus the delay. :)

Good catch.

·
Registered
2,446 Posts
Whats interesting is these guys are also know as Flatout Motorsports. This is their online ordering site. Oh, just tried downloading our manual and it comes up with an error when you try to open it. The owner of the multi-dealership multi-locations is my best cutomer. Meaning he pisses customers off so bad that they bring me their brand new bikes for service---refusing to ever go back there. He is not even the best deal in town on bikes. Not surprising the downloads do not work correctly either. One of their locations is literally a 1/2mile from my house.

·
Registered
1,270 Posts
Matt, I just gave it a shot and it opened fine. I didn't need it, but it has the supplements for 07, 08, 09 at the back. So i saved a copy.

·
Registered
1,229 Posts
Yep, opened fine for me...just closed the annoying "survey" window that popped up first and then saved the file to my documents.
I have the physical manual myself, but sometimes I think that it would be nice to be able to take a manual along with me on a trip & open it on my laptop or on an iPad....this should work out great.

·
Radio Active Member
2007 Candy Sonoma Red
22,864 Posts
I downloaded and opened the service manual for my wife's S50 (VS800) just fine, but it has their name and phone number watermarked on every page. Still usable, but kind of hard to read some of the test with the watermark over it.

·
Registered
285 Posts
Thank you, I have always wanted one of these!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts