M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
448 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I tried to buy a gel seat. They refuse my Visa. Even if my bank approved the transaction...They told me to use Paypal. So i did. Paypal paid them but they also refuse and send my money back?? What the hell with them????????:dontknow::dontknow:

Does anybody knows a dealer who you like to do business with me. They offered at 179.99. I found it was a good deal???

·
Registered
1,947 Posts
I've had transactions with them, no issues. Sorry to hear that you are.

Is it an "international business" thing?

·
Registered
53 Posts
I also purchased the gel seats from them, no problems.

·
Registered
6,139 Posts
I was on there site today, there suzuki crash bars are $131.99. Came really close to ordering them, but then thought I might ginks myself. So moved on! But that seams odd many members here have ordered from them.

·
Registered
917 Posts
Ordered quite a bit of 109 items from them over the years. Always fast delivery and never had a problem.

Take that price here to DLP. They will match it.
:agree: After I wrecked my nine I placed an order with them for over $2,000 and everything went fine, fast shipping and everything was 100% as ordered.

·
Registered
6,139 Posts
Ordered quite a bit of 109 items from them over the years. Always fast delivery and never had a problem.

Take that price here to DLP. They will match it.
Will they match it, AND give the 10% WINTER SALE AFTER THAT MATCH:dontknow:

·
Registered
26 Posts
Sorry about the problems you are having, but Oneida is where I go first, and have been very impressed with their services. # 1 for me.

·
Radio Active Member
2007 Candy Sonoma Red
22,855 Posts
I'm not sure DLP carries the OEM Suzuki gel seat, but they may. Doesn't hurt to ask.

I've ordered a lot of stuff from Oneida as well and never had a single issue with them. They should be giving you some kind of reason for all this.

·
Radio Active Member
27,666 Posts
I was thinking the same thing. One way to find out is to call them.
:agree: I only have ordered a couple of items from them, but I know a lot of people that have ordered from them with no issues. I think they stock more then a lot of the other Parts places.

·
Registered
960 Posts
I know a LOT of companies that will no longer ship out of the US, for good reason, including my own company. Too many scams.

·
Registered
501 Posts
i had an issue with them a while back. sent part back because it was wrong,never refunded money. they said they never recieved it back,so i contacted post office they said they have to sign for deliveries. to say the least i lost out on the money,and i have never dealt with them again.
for oem accessories try www.accessories4bikes.com they have great prices and i have had no problems with them.

·
Registered
299 Posts
One eyed ah !

They won't ship to OZ either.Tried to buy a load of stuff from them a couple of years back,but was knocked back.So I spent a LOT OF MONEY with someone else. KEZZ.:bigthumbsup::bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
202 Posts
I hate to say it but it probably is the Canada thing. For some reason some companies don't want to deal with the hassle of shipping outside the country. They should be up front about it though. Hope you get it worked out.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts