M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has any ordered from Oneida Suzuki? How are they doing business with?

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the heads up. I was going to use them for my Cobra pipes and FI2000r because of the pricing. I guess I'll look else where. Anyone have any suggestions where to get good service for Suzuki accessories ordering online?

·
Very Active Member
5,784 Posts
you can get pipe and parts from the site sponsor. Directline! Click the logo at the top of the page.

·
Registered
679 Posts
Onieda is OK to do business with as long as you don't need to return anything that is when they become a problem. You just have to be sure of what you want/need before you order. I got my full cut seat from them with out any problems but one guy had an issue with getting the wrong seat and not being able to return it. I guess you have to decide if you want to take the chance to get the good price. If DLP has the same product I would definitely use them. IMHO

·
Registered
703 Posts
toneout said:
Just mention to them the difference in price and they will match it if they can. Directline Parts' service and shipping is second to none. I got my power commander delivered to my door in two days! I didn't pay extra for that and it was free shipping!
So direct line parts will match the price on everything? What about the power commanders?

G

·
We just made a deal with a local Suzuki dealer to resell all of the Suzuki accessories and repair parts.  I hope to have them on the online store early next week.

We are also going to make a few changes in our return policy (test program only with M109 parts) that will allow you to return any part for credit as long as it isn't installed or a special order item.  We will let you know in advance if its a special order item for you to make the decision.

Give us a week or so to iron out the kinks but its coming.

This will be a test program and we reserve the right to discontinue it at any time.

·
Registered
1,637 Posts
HalGreenlee said:
We just made a deal with a local Suzuki dealer to resell all of the Suzuki accessories and repair parts. I hope to have them on the online store early next week.
That is really good to hear :bigthumbsup: looking forward to shopping with there somemore :p

·
Registered
131 Posts
I ordered mirrors, oil filter and wrench for my M from Oneida and everything went great. I don't know about returns, but would recommend them.

ez

G

·
mac-m109r said:
Has any ordered from Oneida Suzuki? How are they doing business with?
You should seek a second opinion. I've ordered all kinds of stuff from them without a problem. I would highly reccomend them.

Sincerely,

Hardly Davidson-Oneida

1 - 17 of 17 Posts