M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,046 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I searched (so leave me alone Hink) and could not find any detailed instructions or a how to for one piece fork tubes? Anyone have anything they could help me out with?

·
Registered
264 Posts
mmmmm....boob, boob, boob.....nice! Boob good!

·
Registered
7,001 Posts
Don't mean to hijack the post but do you by any chance have a winshield that you will be using. I am really looking hard into buying the one piece tubes but have heard that the V stream brackets wont fit around them. Anyone?:dontknow:

·
Registered
264 Posts
:agree:Good question.....and anything more about the boobs?:dontknow:

·
Registered
1,746 Posts
Don't mean to hijack the post but do you by any chance have a winshield that you will be using. I am really looking hard into buying the one piece tubes but have heard that the V stream brackets wont fit around them. Anyone?:dontknow:
I have the fork tubes (two piece) and from what I've been told the V Stream brackets will not fit.

·
Registered
2,046 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Talk about being THREAD JACKED! You can take your windshield and shove it up your arses!:edit: L.T.T....I will call you in a couple of weeks when I get them.....Thank You!

·
Radio Active Member
2007 Candy Sonoma Red
22,852 Posts
The V-Stream brackets won't fit even if you move them to the top of the tubes where they get larger for the top triple tree. I'm positive they won't fit over fork tube covers unless you modify the bracket some way. They do open up a little, but just enough to let you move them around.

Sorry Giddy. :redfaced:

·
Registered
2,046 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
The V-Stream brackets won't fit even if you move them to the top of the tubes where they get larger for the top triple tree. I'm positive they won't fit over fork tube covers unless you modify the bracket some way. They do open up a little, but just enough to let you move them around.

Sorry Giddy. :redfaced:
It's cool Zoom......you're cooler than the underside of my pillow so it's ok from you!!!:D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts