M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Boy Scouts Rock. Been doing this for alot of years. This is a pic from our annual road side clean up. we do all the roads in our township in one day!
Im so proud the boys allow me too be one of the leaders.

·
Registered
2,703 Posts
Boy Scouts Rock. Been doing this for alot of years. This is a pic from our annual road side clean up. we do all the roads in our township in one day!
Im so proud the boys allow me too be one of the leaders.
Well it looks like they have a good role model. :bigthumbsup:

·
Radio Active Member
2007 Candy Sonoma Red
22,860 Posts
That's a good size crew you have there bro, and it looks like they do a good job too. :bigthumbsup::bigthumbsup:

Thanks for the community service they give too. I'd hate to think about what the roads would look like in the country if folks like you and your crew didn't spend your valuable time cleaning them up.

·
Radio Active Member
27,668 Posts
Trust me what you do makes a difference. I think it gives people a sense of pride on where they live, when it is clean. Thanks to you and your "Crew". :beer3: I have been out west and let me tell you, it is much cleaner out there.

·
Registered
2,185 Posts
:bigthumbsup::bigthumbsup::bigthumbsup::bigthumbsup:ausome work Bro!!!:bigthumbsup::bigthumbsup::bigthumbsup::bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
2,461 Posts
Rockford. I am ashamed of you. That is the sloppiest looking rag tag platoon ever. Not one set of yellow footprints to be seen and all of them with their hands in their pockets, uncovered outdoors. See me after muster. What kind of Marine's are you making maggot? Remember those days? Looks like your enjoying what your doing and I know it means a bunch to the kids to have a good solid leader . Great job brother. But you might want to at least make them stand at ease. Gotta teach them young or they might end up in the Army or even worse the Navy.
Bob

·
Registered
2,468 Posts
:congrats: Personally think that's great. Good role model and good to teach kids to be proactive and care for the environment. Personally road side trash is one of my big pet peeves. I just don't understand it. How hard is it to just throw your damn McDonalds bags, lottery tickets, beer bottles, cig. butts, soda cans in the trash when you get home?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts