M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
392 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Some pics from my garage. I removed my floor boards for some one up touring and this little black plastic snap fell out by the rear cover by the drive shaft...what the fark is this from? Lots of mods....lots more to come, cheers.

·
Registered
392 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Dammit guys!!! Last one didn't work...I'll try again. Thanks for the garage comment, the cupboards could be used in a kitchen....very nice garage...we're happy with it!

·
Registered
2,703 Posts
That is a nice place for your toys to live. Tim the tool man Taylor would be proud of you. :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
665 Posts
Bet you have never taken off the battery's cover haven't you? I dropped one of the plastic clip while taking out the tools from beside the battery and couldn't find it ever since.:D

Nice garage.

·
Registered
339 Posts
Notice the recliner in front of the 9 ....:joke:
hell you got curtains too....where the flat screen and the kegerator!?

·
Registered
392 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Can't leave out the real beast. I do have the BATT cover off a lot, keep my pressure gauge and allen keys in there. But I'll check if they happened to fall out.

·
Registered
392 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
And I do realize this should have been in the pics board...oh well! And I do need a beer fridge and TV in there. I can let that slide for a bit as I have a kick as$ bar in the house..I can add a couple pics of that if you guys are interested. Maybe this could make a starting point for a Cabot Trail run next summer:dontknow::bigthumbsup:

·
Radio Active Member
2007 Candy Sonoma Red
23,078 Posts
If I had a garage like that the wife would never have to figure out where to find me. Great collection of bikes too. :bigthumbsup::bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
288 Posts
And I do realize this should have been in the pics board...oh well! And I do need a beer fridge and TV in there. I can let that slide for a bit as I have a kick as$ bar in the house..I can add a couple pics of that if you guys are interested. Maybe this could make a starting point for a Cabot Trail run next summer:dontknow::bigthumbsup:
Man dude I need to come visit that garage.... our bikes would look like twins in there!!!

Love the Cabot Trail.... did it a few years ago on my Intruder... need to go with the 9. I'm in for next summer!!!:bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
392 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Hey man, summer isn't over yet! The trail would be awesome with the leaves turning colour, you in? When you heading up for the rally? I'll be heading down on thursday.

·
Registered
288 Posts
Hey man, summer isn't over yet! The trail would be awesome with the leaves turning colour, you in? When you heading up for the rally? I'll be heading down on thursday.
I can't go till Saturday which might be a wash out.... I guess that leaves Sunday.....

1 - 15 of 15 Posts