Registered
2,057 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Well I thought it was a good deal

·
Registered
2,057 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
DLP wants 308 a piece for the front rotors, this is a heck of a deal if you ask me.

·
Registered
877 Posts
:cus:y does every1 keep postin these deals?!my wallet is bole-mic,throwin up all this loot bout 2 b bone dry!!!
side note good find...:bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
2,057 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
If your stock rear is in good shape (not loose) do u wanna sell it?
I have an 08, I believe the problem with the wobbling rotors was fixed. Atleast mine doesnt wobble, but yeah Ill sell it

·
Registered
2,057 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
its a hell of a deal VinnieB... :bigthumbsup: I had to pay for all three of mine..... ^-^
Thanks. I wasnt gonna buy them til this winter, but i said fudge it. I couldnt pass that kinda deal up.

·
Registered
2,057 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·

·
Registered
1,764 Posts
just got off of the phone with these guys and the sale is not good for our 109s. they did make me a really good deal but the "free" rotor is for sport bikes only. i had to give 725 for a set of chrome galfers. still not too bad when they would be 1000 most of the time.:bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
2,057 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
just got off of the phone with these guys and the sale is not good for our 109s. they did make me a really good deal but the "free" rotor is for sport bikes only. i had to give 725 for a set of chrome galfers. still not too bad when they would be 1000 most of the time.:bigthumbsup:
Yeah he called me, just got off the phone with him. I think you were the one he was telling me about. Well I got a good deal lol. 725 for all 3 in chrome, still cant beat that.

·
Registered
1,764 Posts
Yeah he called me, just got off the phone with him. I think you were the one he was telling me about. Well I got a good deal lol. 725 for all 3 in chrome, still cant beat that.
:agree:after he explained it to me it made sense. i dont think we could beat it anywhere. it was definately to good to pass up.:bigthumbsup:
and to think i said i was done with my mods. i shouldve known better.

·
Registered
1,409 Posts
Vinnie B, sorry to thread jack but you have an awesome list of mods in your signature: how about some pics of your bike?
CB... if you have a closer look at Vinnie's list... you'll realize it's just a joke.

2004 M109R - Screaming Egg Roll Edition - Custom carburetor intakes - Modified Carburetors - T3 Turbo - Custom JetKit - Custom 2-1-2-4 "Racing Exhaust" - Custom cam pulleys - Dubble Bubble Windshield - Frame Sliders - 24" Stretched Swingarm

He's making fun of list's that people put as their sig. Kinda funny if you ask me!! :D

·
Registered
1,229 Posts
Yes, that's a great deal! I paid more than that for my set of 3 and I know the guy...but then again, I got mine back when the rears first came out for the 9. Then, I sold them....I was getting rid of my 9...which didn't seem to happen, but honestly, I like the stock brake rotors better.

·
Registered
2,057 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Yes, that's a great deal! I paid more than that for my set of 3 and I know the guy...but then again, I got mine back when the rears first came out for the 9. Then, I sold them....I was getting rid of my 9...which didn't seem to happen, but honestly, I like the stock brake rotors better.
I dont like the stock rotors painted black. I think the Galfer's will look good on my bike. This winter I will be getting the forks, lower forks, triples, risers, handle bars, mirrors, controls and levers blacked out. Getting ready to take some parts in to get black this weekend.

·
Registered
2,057 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Just got a email saying Ill get my rotors tomorrow or thursday. Blackice are you still interested in my rear rotor?

1 - 20 of 33 Posts