M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
817 Posts
Lamonster said:
You watch, the price of water is going to go up now. ;)
http://media.putfile.com/Water-Fuel
I paid $1.80 for a quart of water at Starbucks yesterday. I'd say it's already there. ::)

There are a million guys out there trying to invent alternative energy sources in ther garage. Quite frankly, I am extremely skeptical of these claims. I do know it takes an incredible amount of energy to convert H2O to HHO. I am wondering exactly what the total NET savings in energy is, taking that into account.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Holy s#%$. Finally someone is promoting the power of hydrogen in water. Never understood why it has ben supressed other than oil company lobyists. I am onboard with this project.

·
Radio Active Member
27,669 Posts
Wanted said:
I paid $1.80 for a quart of water at Starbucks yesterday. I'd say it's already there. ::)

There are a million guys out there trying to invent alternative energy sources in ther garage. Quite frankly, I am extremely skeptical of these claims. I do know it takes an incredible amount of energy to convert H2O to HHO. I am wondering exactly what the total NET savings in energy is, taking that into account.
You probably paid more due to the price of fuel. Everything is shipped so everything will go up but our salaries.

·
Registered
106 Posts
If it works like it says, I'm sure someone from the oil companys will have him assinated. Can't tap into their profits now can we.

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
amazing at first glance. if the second glance sustains...the guy deserves a nobel prize, and whatever else you can throw at him.

·
Registered
107 Posts
I was just thinking a bit on this. There are always losses in energy production. I wonder what kind of energy is needed to convert the water into its usable form. I bet thats why he uses a water/ gas combo in his vehicle because the car battery would drain down and it would not be able to self generate enough energy to sustain the electrolysis. Using gas as well will keep the car and its alternator running allowing him to keep the process running.

He should try that in a hybrid car that helps charge batteries using the brakes. Wonder what kind of mileage you could get out of a configuration like that.

·
Registered
1,398 Posts
Lamonster said:
You watch, the price of water is going to go up now. ;)
http://media.putfile.com/Water-Fuel
Hey Lamonster i have seen you show everthing eles what you dont got one of them on the drawing board just waiting to spring on everyone :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D but still give you props you do have some very nice bikes wish i could have some of the collection you have

1 - 9 of 9 Posts