M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
790 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Phatboyz , here we go again. This is our Charity ride we do every year. Last year it rained..... This year we hope the weather is nice...
I need all members to show your love and support for this charity event.
This is an early event so we want be tied up all day.
I will post meet-up locations at a later date... So please mark your calendars....

·
Registered
6,139 Posts
You know Pat looks like you got as many go getters, as I do in trying to help kids for a good cause! Good luck with your ride Pat, maybe some will just send money for that cause instead of doing the ride. Thats allows more money for the cause, because you don't half to feed them, or pay for bands, and a place to hold the event. We are into our ride alittle over $2,500.00 hoping people come! So that number is are break even number! Good luck my friend:p
Bob J. aka TORQ

·
Registered
676 Posts
Torq-It takes alot to pull off what you are doing. You might want to give some details about the cause/who do you make a check out to+and an address, i'm sure members here will help you out. As for the ride Pat is referring to, its pretty well backed. rideforkids.org 1-800-253-6530 The ride for New England area is Aug. 15

·
Registered
6,139 Posts
look at the poster in the first post
Hey Big-B don't pick on badboy, he may have had to cap someones arse and he's having flash backs:eek:. I've got your back badboy:bigthumbsup: Mr. Wheelie aka TORQ:p

·
Registered
790 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
:clap2: Torq you :evil:

·
Registered
790 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
GUYS............ I NEED A HEAD COUNT FOR THIS EVENT.

I NEED ALL MEMBERS TO RIDE ON THIS EVENT. THIS IS OUR CHARITY EVENT WE DO EVERY YEAR. PLEASE COME OUT AND LETS SHOW OUR SUPPORT .

MEET-UP LOCATIONS;

NYC-GUYS; Please meet at the 1st gas station over the White Stone Bridge ( Bronx side ) by 6:30 am no later then 6:50 am.
Then meet us Westchester guys by 7 am no later then 7:15 am at the Mobile gas station on the Hutch.

WE MUST LEAVE NO LATER THEN 7:30AM

WESTCHESTER-GUYS; Please meet-up at the Starbucks in White Plains ( on Main St. ) by 6:30 am no later then 6:45 am . Then we will meet the NYC-Guys @ the Mobile gas station on the Hutch.

Thank you....... Pat G. Prez.

·
Registered
6,139 Posts
Here you go!

Torq-It takes alot to pull off what you are doing. You might want to give some details about the cause/who do you make a check out to+and an address, i'm sure members here will help you out. As for the ride Pat is referring to, its pretty well backed. rideforkids.org 1-800-253-6530 The ride for New England area is Aug. 15
I just posted the answer to your question, I HOPE! On my tread about, Granite State Panthers Poker Run, in MC Events, not on this Tread, that would be JACKING!!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts