M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
592 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I will be out of touch for a few days while I take the M-109 to Hacker for pipes. :bigthumbsup:
I will report in when I get home. :D
Big Joe.

·
M109Riders Founder
8,014 Posts
J R said:
Man I thought ya had that done already ad was holdin out on us :bigthumbsup: Let us know man :bigthumbsup: :bigthumbsup: :bigthumbsup: :doorag:
Yea he's late, then he went and poked a hole in his bike and that didn't help. :eek:

Can't wait Big Joe. Call me and let me know how they came out. :bigthumbsup: :doorag: :super:

G

·
Yeah Hurry up! We have been waiting on those for the Thunder Air Kit for a bit. They said they had a bike but I did not realize it was yours. So get er moving wanker! :bigthumbsup: :bigthumbsup: :joke: :joke:

G

·
Big Joe said:
I will be out of touch for a few days while I take the M-109 to Hacker for pipes. :bigthumbsup:
I will report in when I get home. :D
Big Joe.
i look forward to them BigJoe!!!! :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
592 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I should have some pictures of the pipes on Wednesday and they are the performance 2 into 1.
Then we are doing the TRUE 2's.
The final set is a show type pipe but I think it will still dyno good :bigthumbsup:
I can't wait to go and pick up the scoot and see my 2 NEW BEST FRIENDS AGAIN :hot:

Big Joe.

·
Registered
665 Posts
:cus: Hate to see that. We have allot of road gator's around here in warm weather. They will tear the crap out of your bike,and feet if ya hit one.

·
Registered
2,172 Posts
Big Joe said:
I should have some pictures of the pipes on Wednesday and they are the performance 2 into 1.
The final set is a show type pipe but I think it will still dyno good :bigthumbsup:
I can't wait to go and pick up the scoot and see my 2 NEW BEST FRIENDS AGAIN :hot:

Big Joe.
"they are the performance 2 into 1"

Hmmmmmmmm???

·
Registered
237 Posts
Big Joe said:

Big Joe.
Looks like 4 friends to me... :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
wheres the pipe pics???
who cares? more pics of the "friends" please

1 - 20 of 22 Posts