M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
665 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Went for a ride yesterday,down through Southern Illinois,Cave in Rock,Garden of the Gods,ect. Was running through the park(speed limit 30mph) when a group 6 Harley riders pass me on a double yellow line through a blind corner. My wife leans forward and says "look at those idiot's" and I just nod yes. So I let them pass,and not wanting to be classified as a idiot too, then I run up on their rear end,and "press e'm a little. :D The next comand comes from the rear seat(The on board nav. system) 'Your gonna run over them" Now instead of looking cool,they look like a bunch of scared rabbits running from a fox. The rear rider is getting a little loose in the corners,and all he can see in his mirror is a big 1000 lb. White GW1800 about 3 feet behind him,pushing him through the curves,and a old fat guy grinning. When we get to the highway intersection,they are all looking back,not believing what had just happened to them. Then they pull out on the highway,and hammer their bikes. I slip out into the left lane and smack three gears,and they are all behind me. The On Board Navigation System kicks in again. Just as I hit 4 th. gear(around 115mph) I feel this pressure in my groin! I look down and there's a hand in my lap,and she says "we aren't going to scare each other,are we?" After a few agonizing (and I mean agonizing) seconds,I let the bike slow down to around 70mph,and the pain goes away. I wish I had been riding solo,and on the 109,instead of the Wing. Then I could have had some "real" fun! :bigthumbsup: But all in all it was a good day. We ate lunch at a place called "HOG DADDY'S BAR" and the food was great. I gotta get a couple of my buddy's and head down there again before it gets cold. "Alone on my 109" :D Here's a pic,of the On Board Nav System,by the bike!

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
Good gawd man! Thats got me in stitches... This is 100% the reason I still haven't put the back seat on my 9! :a20: :a18:

·
Registered
665 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yup! She Has to work this comming weekend :bigthumbsup: Things are gonna get a little hotter,this weekend down South. :D

·
Registered
890 Posts
And I was gearing up my "NICE KILL"...but since it was on the Wing :bigthumbsup: nice kill...hahaha. Glad your "boys" are still with the family
"we aren't going to scare each other,are we?" After a few agonizing (and I mean agonizing) seconds,I let the bike slow down to around 70mph,and the pain goes away.
. :yikes: :clap2:

Happy hunting on the 9 next time :D :doorag:

Devilish

·
Registered
15 Posts
Went to Little Sturgis in July that area, staye at the Oldest Hotel in Ill. in Elisabethtown Ill. Road the Ferry to KY. Great ride! Good Story. 1000 bikes in front of that bar in July.

N-TRUDE

·
Registered
1,637 Posts
Give a whole new meaning to the term Supplemental Restaint System :p :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
1,243 Posts
Great story!!!! I can relate! I always wanted a BITCHIN' BIKE......Now all I have to do is get up in the triple digits on the speedo while two-up and I have the Bitchinest Bike around!!!

·
Registered
443 Posts
GREAT!!!!! :clap2: :clap2: :a20: :a20:

·
Registered
310 Posts
WA109 said:
Great story!!!! I can relate! I always wanted a BITCHIN' BIKE......Now all I have to do is get up in the triple digits on the speedo while two-up and I have the Bitchinest Bike around!!!
:a20: :a18:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts