M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Radio Active Member
27,666 Posts
I was just getting ready to post a thread and then came across this one. Wow almost 13 hours premature. :D :joke:

Happy 68th Birthday John. :hot::hot:

I hope that you have a GREAT day and looking forward to seeing you in June.

·
Registered
1,492 Posts
Happy Birthday John!! Never going to forget the first time I met you. I pulled into Wing House in Daytona. You walk up to me and say "Is that one of those new H.D.'s" Funny Stuff!:bigthumbsup::bigthumbsup: Have a Great Day and hope to see you again!

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
I was just getting ready to post a thread and then came across this one. Wow almost 13 hours premature. :D :joke:
Happy 68th Birthday John. :hot::hot:

I hope that you have a GREAT day and looking forward to seeing you in June.
Ryan, you know that the fellow that started the thread is about as old as Lonewolf so he thought if he didn't post it when he first thought about it, he'd forget!!! :joke: :joke: :D :D That's the reason for the Pre-mature ______(What's that word? Detonation??) :D :D :D

Happy B'day, Grouchy!!!!!

Don

·
Registered
1,920 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I rode out to johns house to drop off a birthday present ! While I had time I posted it up ! Thought the blizzard would shut down everything :) . :joke:

:joke::joke:

·
Registered
3 Posts
Happy Birthday you ol goat

Happy Birthday to you! Glad to see that you made another year and hope you have many more. I was having trouble with web, so had to change from bigfella

·
Radio Active Member
2007 Candy Sonoma Red
22,861 Posts
Happy Birthday to our favorite non-M109 riding old guy, John! Glad to see you made it another year my friend, and hope to see you again next June. :bigthumbsup::bigthumbsup:

And I swear, you don't look a day over 67. :D

·
Registered
1,080 Posts
Thanks for the Bday wishes!

Guys, just wanted to shout out a thank you for the birthday wishes. Had a great birthday but sadly didn't get to go for a bike ride. Since it's so close to the end of the year, I just wanted to make a few comments. I know I have been grouchy at times, pestered the hell out of a few people, and gotten on a few peoples nerves.................................But suck it up cupcakes, 2011 is just going to be more of the same! :doorag: :D :joke: Hope everyone has a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

·
Registered
1,764 Posts
Guys, just wanted to shout out a thank you for the birthday wishes. Had a great birthday but sadly didn't get to go for a bike ride. Since it's so close to the end of the year, I just wanted to make a few comments. I know I have been grouchy at times, pestered the hell out of a few people, and gotten on a few peoples nerves.................................But suck it up cupcakes, 2011 is just going to be more of the same! :doorag: :D :joke: Hope everyone has a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
Carrie and I are laughing our arses off! Love ya John!:D

1 - 19 of 19 Posts