M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey fellows, the OTT rally is September 17-20 here in Nacogdoches and last year Bowtie came up for the day on Saturday with his wife. We had a few locals that brought their 9s out as well as mine. It was good to meet Bowtie and maybe some more of you would like an excuse to get out of the city. Call me if you need a place to stay: 936-554-9100 (new number for me). :welcome:

·
Registered
1,312 Posts
I have been thinking about making the ride to Nac for the rally. My dad grew up there and my daughter attend school at SFA.

·
Registered
259 Posts
that might be fun what all goes on there?

·
Registered
88 Posts
I will be over on the 19th , have to work on the 17th and 18th . Hope to see you there carl ! :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
908 Posts
Man, wish I didn't have another commitment that weekend. Love to go there...Used to go there back in the day when I lived in Shreveport (50's and 60's) Luv those meat pies....Have fun....Maybe next year...

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
OTT Rally info

Hi doubletap,

:bigthumbsup: Here is the website for those that have interest in knowing more about the event: www.ottrally.com. There are all the regular activities such as games, poker run, shows, sport bike demonstrations, etc.

My white bike has a homemade intake with "Stingray" written on it. I have joined CMA and will be helping them work the event, but I will have some free time also. I will check out the rally schedule nad the CMA schedule and think of a time for us to rendezvous as 9ers and get better acquainted. Thanks, guys.

Carl 936-554-9100

·
Registered
92 Posts
Hi. Carl,

I'm going to be their on saturday. I have your new phone # I'll give you a ring, we missed each other and I didn't get to meet you last year.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts