M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
211 Posts
:welcome: X_Caliber50 will be meeting me at my home on Thursday at 5:30 pm and also my new neighbor possibly will be going to and he also got a M109R so there will be three going out of East Orlando. :a18:

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
cool I will try to get out there this thur. too! I work till 5 and gota get to poinciana (home) then get back up there! alot of bikes go from around here! I see them going up poinciana blvd. packs of 10 - 15 at a time!

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
sorry boy's I forgot I have my sons little league trophy presentation thur. night......I will have to do it again some other time!

G

·
Can't this week. It's Kasey's birthday. I will definitely be up for it later though. I have been and its a good time. We need to meet before hand and ride in as a group and park together. We used to meet at the 7-11 up the road by the 417 overpass.

·
Registered
211 Posts
There is always next Thursday.... :bigthumbsup: :bigthumbsup: :bigthumbsup: :bigthumbsup: :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
13 Posts
Reference all these 109 I go to Old town usually every thursday and I have only seen two 109 one silver and a black one that had some really nice work done to it. especially that custom made back seat rest....
I'll be there this Thursday looking forward to see 109 out there...

·
Registered
211 Posts
You will see my fast Black one this Thursday if it does not rain on east Orlando. :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
211 Posts
Today is September 19 and every time I had said on the past I'm going to Old Town it has rained here in East Orlando. The forcast for this Thursday looks promising so I will said it one more time; "I'm planning to go to Old Town this coming Thursday." Wish me Luck" :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
211 Posts
Bikers get there between 6:00 pm and 9:30 pm. Last time I was there, I got there at 7:30 and I was one of the last ones that got to park on the main street. Once the main street gets full you have to park on the back roads (parking areas). They used to let us park on both ways of the main Blvd. but the fire department required to have one side of the street empty in case they get a call.

I will be leaving east Orlando at 6:00 and should be arriving at 6:45 if we do not get any rain and the road is dry.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.