M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
A few friends and i went to a Old Skool Car Show yesterday..It wasn't as big as we thought...But the quality of the cars that was there made up for that..If they keep it up..This show could turn out to be REAL nice..

·
Registered
4,485 Posts
good stuff man!! we have a show like that once a month here in KC. ill see if i can get some pics of that show and post them.

·
Registered
3,367 Posts
Cool cars. Old school US in the Toyota parking lot :D
Ratzilla mounted the engine in the rear, wonder what's under the hood?

·
Registered
53 Posts
cool cars

cool looking cars i liked the chevy el camino van i guess thats what you would call it???

·
Registered
367 Posts

·
Registered
3,719 Posts
NICE! :bigthumbsup: I know '58 was a short model year for Chevy.....but you almost never see a '58 anymore...that one was gorgeous :clap2:

·
Registered
1,913 Posts
Looks like a great show! Awesome pictures and some really cool rides there! I see the Nuks joined you...or were at least there, even if you all didn't go together. ;)

It's still early in the season here but we went to a casual gathering yesterday of a local car show. They "officially" gather at the local Jimmy Cone every other week, from Memorial Day through Labor Day, but unofficially, there's cars there every Saturday, LOL! I'll post a few from the show we went to later. :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
433 Posts
Looks like a great show! Awesome pictures and some really cool rides there! I see the Nuks joined you...or were at least there, even if you all didn't go together. ;)
It was a good show and Nuk was there, Mrs Nuk did not make it...

·
Registered
356 Posts
love this one!!!!

The car was awesome - sounded even better than it looked. BigBooy, myself (nuk), and a few buddies I work with hooked up with R.Stew to ride up to this show. Great for cars, but was hoping to see more old school bikes. Also on a side note, R.Stew is completly ruining his reputation. We got caught in traffic heading to meet his group, and he graciously stayed behind to make sure we got up to the show! First the father/daughter post and now this, Tobin is really a nice guy.:bigthumbsup::eek::a18:

If it's any consolation R.Stew, mrs.nuk is still moping and whining about having missed this ride.:D

·
Registered
744 Posts
Thanks for sharing. There were some really cool cars there, but Ratzilla was my favorite. The kickstand gave it the extra umph.:bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
268 Posts

It's still early in the season here but we went to a casual gathering yesterday of a local car show. They "officially" gather at the local Jimmy Cone every other week, from Memorial Day through Labor Day, but unofficially, there's cars there every Saturday, LOL! I'll post a few from the show we went to later. :bigthumbsup:
Nuk made it. I did NOT! :verymad: However, it was for a good reason. My cousins are moving to TX on the 27th and I wont be seeing them much anymore. I did enjoy my time with them but, I can't lie......I was bummed the whole day knowing I missed out on such a great day of riding. lol So funny how beautiful weather and a bike can rule your life. lol

·
Radio Active Member
2007 Candy Sonoma Red
22,855 Posts
There was some great looking old iron there, thanks for sharing the pics. :bigthumbsup::bigthumbsup:

I'd love to have one of these Cobras. The ORIGINAL sideburner exhaust. :D

·
Registered
1,746 Posts
Looks like it was a nice show. Nice pics. Where was the show? I passed through DE on my way to and from Baltimore this passed Saturday. I could have stopped by.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts