M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi people, Just wanted to introduce myself to y-all. I just bumped myself up from my 04 Honda Sabre vt1100c2 to a Burple 06 M109r & MAN what a Thrill to ride a bike with this much POWER!!! Anyway any of you guys up in my area??
Phila, Pa? Always looking for more riding buddies. Anyway Nice to join your group & I already used your group for my debeavering mods! LOL more to come also! Ride safe! Jay

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
:welcome: and :congrats: on your move! Gonna love it! The mods... well... get ready! I'm in Florida pal, a little too far from you. I'm sure you are going to find some cool people in your area. Try to check your local forum here to meet riders in your area. When you go the the main forum page is located on the bottom of the page:bigthumbsup:
Good luck and ride safe!

·
Registered
2,364 Posts
:welcome:Silverpugj, I too went from a 07, 1100 Honda Spirit to the Beast. Incredible feeling to go from a nice small cruiser to a bike that has that much torque & speed.:bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
263 Posts
:congrats: and :welcome: Im right in your neighborhood. Theres quite a few of us in and around philly on here. Enjoy the 9 bro its hard not to.

·
Registered
1,746 Posts
:welcome: to the forum and :congrats:eek:n your 9. Your going to have to re-do your household budget to include mods. It's VERY addictive. I'm in Philly. Grew up right near you in West Oak Lane.

I'm riding Sunday and Monday. PM me.

RIDE SAFE.....STAY UP:bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
185 Posts
:congrats: and :welcome:

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Thanks for the WARM N FUZZY Welcome guys. Lookin foward to chattin & meetin up with you guys here in the group! Will PM riders close by for a Sunday ride! Ride safe!:super:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts