M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been a member since 08. Haven't been active on board in a few years. Haven't been riding much either because I work too much. Looking to sell my 07 109R but can't post it in the classifieds, says I have insufficient privileges to post there. I have more than the 10 post minimum just not recently. Is the classifieds reserved for premium members?
James

·
Registered
2009 / VZR1800
4,060 Posts
I've been a member since 08. Haven't been active on board in a few years. Haven't been riding much either because I work too much. Looking to sell my 07 109R but can't post it in the classifieds, says I have insufficient privileges to post there. I have more than the 10 post minimum just not recently. Is the classifieds reserved for premium members?
James
Sorry to hear that! That must be a glitch on the administrators end, try to contact them.

·
Administrator
383 Posts
James
Looks like it is fixed now. Since you have not been active for a while, the system didn't update your account. Now that you have made the post above, the system updated your post count and refreshed your permissions.

The system updates once per hour and after accounts have met the minimums, it will apply the permissions automatically.

If you are still unable to post, let us know.

Daniel

1 - 4 of 4 Posts