·
Registered
448 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have not had any made yet

·
Registered
5,843 Posts
I check the Oklahoma forum daily, usually. But its so slow there I sometimes ask myself Why bother?

·
Registered
163 Posts
I think the patch is great looking. I will be glad to buy one when they are done.

·
Registered
106 Posts
come on oklahoma

hey guys lets all pull together and do this we can make this happen so pass it on to your fellow 109riders:bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
448 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Ok so we need to get a order started
So shirts patches

So .......
Yellow109R- 4 shirts/ 2- patches

·
Registered
163 Posts
2 shirts and 1 patch of each size.:hot::bigthumbsup: are you going to make a 3x4 or 3 x 5 for the back of the vest. I think It would look good there. Just a thought.

·
Registered
448 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
So .......
Yellow109R- 4 shirts/ 2- patches
Batman70 - 2shirts/ 2-patches

·
Registered
448 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
2 shirts and 1 patch of each size.:hot::bigthumbsup: are you going to make a 3x4 or 3 x 5 for the back of the vest. I think It would look good there. Just a thought.
Yes it will be one for the back of ur vest

·
Very Active Member
5,784 Posts
I hope to have the shirts up on my site by the end of the weekend then you can order whatever you want, color size, etc. Till I get em set up I have no idea on the price.

Be warned Revdge sent me the following PM about "biker gangs" food for thought but you're on your own...

Joe,

I started to post this but realized it could effect you and your business most and so I wanted to contact you first.

I saw the thread on the new Oklahoma patch... love the design but just a word to the wise. If you are going to wear a back patch are you going to be a part of the Oklahoma Coalition of Clubs? If you do wear a back patch without joining/approval of the COC you could be asked by a COC member to remove your patch... a word to the wise... do it. When you step into the back patch thing you step into COC territory and you need their approval. A brief story to back up my claim... there is a certain church group in the area that decided to look like patched members. They went out riding one day and a 1% group saw them and that they were not COC (Blue State of Oklahoma patch on their vests is the indicator) these guys didn't have them so they asked them to remove their patches... they did. A few hours later they saw them back on the road patches on... so they ran them down held them down and cut their patches off. Not condoning any of the above it just is what it is. There are a ton of groups that are a part of the COC not just 1%rs... lots of veterans groups, Christian groups, ABATE A Brotherhood Aimed Towards Eductaion, BACA Bikers Against Child Abuse... etc. The COC coordinates the Tulsa Toy Run and really does do a lot of good... so it's not a bad thing to be a part of. The last thing that brings me concern in this... there is a group in the state that is a 1% support club with a similar name and they might take objection to the name on the patch... just please do some research I dont want to see any of one get in a bind for being proud of your 109. If you need more info http://www.okcoc.net/.

Joe I wish you well and hope that this works out for you but I really am concerned for you and for your customers. Plus if it's OK I would galdly add your patch to my vest.

·
Banned
15,179 Posts
WOW

They think they have the monopoly on patches???? WTH is that about chezzzzzzzzzzzzzzz, Can't we all just get along???

·
Registered
448 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Ok we should just get together asap

·
Registered
106 Posts
This bs

We do not live in a commie country what the hell we have the right to bare arms and now we have to ask some 1% group about patch on my own vest what hell is next got ask to wipe to thought this was the USA not the USSR :edit:

·
Registered
448 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Well I would like to see them take my patch

1 - 20 of 28 Posts