M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
898 Posts
heh speaking of which.... i was coming home from okc the other day and passed an ohp he was in the center green strip shooting radar.... i was doing 83 in a 70 .... he either did'nt care or was taking a nap :bigthumbsup:

khrome

·
Registered
4,103 Posts
no it was prolly cause when you factor in the 10% speedo error you were only going 75! I used to live in Denison until a couple years ago and have made many trips north. not only do they use aircraft a lot up there I saw the sportbike they use quite a while back.

·
Registered
4,579 Posts
ppridgen1 said:
or he may have been one like they use for speed control here in fl .......just a car with no occupant :bigthumbsup: :doorag:
I have seen the same thing in SC too. They will sometimes go as far as place a mannequin in the driver seat.

·
Registered
277 Posts
I live North of OKC and had the TV on the other night when the news reported the OK highway patrol was now using 2 KAWASAKI Hayabusas!!!! ::)
I wonder how many calls they took from pissed off 'Busa owners calling to correct them!!!

·
Registered
898 Posts
steve j said:
no it was prolly cause when you factor in the 10% speedo error you were only going 75! I used to live in Denison until a couple years ago and have made many trips north. not only do they use aircraft a lot up there I saw the sportbike they use quite a while back.
That might be the case if I was on my 109 but I was in my wifes car :cop: thank you please drive thru....

khrome

ps.. being that its a 2005 Ford 500 I don't think there was much speedo error :joke:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts