M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
M109Riders Founder
8,014 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got my paint from Bryan Sunday and much to my surprise it was done when he said it would be. :bigthumbsup: I don't know how many paint job's I've had but when a painter says two weeks that normally means two months and then you have to start beating on him to get it done. :verymad: I set a date to pick it up because it worked out with another event that was sort of on the way and he came through right on time even with all the things going on in his personal life (cancer). This is the first painter that had a good excuse to not get it done on time and he pulled it off anyway. That's worth a lot right there to me when a man keeps his word even in hard times. :doorag:

Just like words on a message board, it's hard to convey your thoughts to another person and have them understand exactly what you're thinking. I ran into that this weekend, there was a sign that said one thing but had a totally different meaning than I thought. :Click:

When I talked to Bryan I had in mind a little more yellow showing but I guess that didn't covey well when I talked to him. The other problem is I'm having him paint my Boss Hoss and my trailer to match and I really want them to have more yellow too and now I would have compromise what I had in mind for them because it wouldn't match the 109 if I had him do those like I have in mind. ::)

The really sad thing is that I think is's a killer paint job but it's just not what I wanted and it's my fault for not being able to get that across to Bryan. He did a great job and he has been the best painter I've ever worked with. I wasn't going to say anything about the paint job and I was just going to let it grow on me but he called me up on my way home and offered to repaint it more to what I wanted if I thought I could get that across to him a little better than I did the last time. I guess he read me pretty well.

Update- Looks like Hal loves the paint job and I'll be delivering it to him next week. :bigthumbsup: :doorag: I guess it all worked out. :super:

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
hehe.. I already made the comment in Hal's thread on the subject that if it was one of your bikes it would most likely have to be yellow 8)

Sorry it wasn't yellow enough for ya bro.. Looks like Bryan did a really nice job on it, hope Hal likes it a lot and you can get the colors you want as well.

G

·
I started reading the post and going, I like that paint job. I wonder what he will do with it... Maybe if the price is right I can get my hands on those panels. Then I read that Hal's getting it. Oh well. Nice colors.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts