M109 Rider Forums banner

OKAY!!!!!!!!!! I DID IT!!!!!!

2K views 28 replies 17 participants last post by  ConnRadd 
#1 ·
After about 4 days of talking, I drove home my Silver Screamin Beast!
Going from a VTX1300 to the M is like waking up with a 22 year old hottie and her bi-best friend! SHAAAWEEETT! :yikes:

Ok, maybe that wasn't the best example to say, but you get the point... :p

G
#11 ·
Nice bike. I really wanted a silver one, but settled for black....found out that black is faster so that's cool. Anyway, now that you've got the beast home, make sure a) it's not overfilled with oil from the stealer, and b) make sure the front tire is not mounted backwards. Anyone else wanna add things to be looking out for? :cop:

#12 ·
chadrob30 said:
Nice bike. I really wanted a silver one, but settled for black....found out that black is faster so that's cool. Anyway, now that you've got the beast home, make sure a) it's not overfilled with oil from the stealer, and b) make sure the front tire is not mounted backwards. Anyone else wanna add things to be looking out for? :cop:
Overfilled, really? I'll check that out.... I guess there's a typo in their (How To Book) or something?

#17 ·
M109R_Denver said:
I'm getting mine on Monday or Tuesday.

Can I ask what you got the Stealer to settle for on the price?
Finally.... another M109R in Denver :bigthumbsup: I've been looking for another one on the road around here for two months. Congrats in advance - you're gonna love it :a18:

#19 ·
I am going to pick mine up probably at the end of the week..  The bike is awesome.  I am all silvered up!!!!  But, one concern what is the deal I keep reading about this oil leaking..  Anything I need to tell them before I take it off the show room floor? I'm leaving my TL 1000r for this bike I hope I will not be disappointed..

#20 ·
Stipetich said:
I am going to pick mine up probably at the end of the week.. The bike is awesome. I am all silvered up!!!! But, one concern what is the deal I keep reading about this oil leaking.. Anything I need to tell them before I take it off the show room floor? I'm leaving my TL 1000r for this bike I hope I will not be disappointed..
Certain dealers, I guess, were mis-informed and were adding to much oil into the motor. Causing it to leak somewhere. Maybe the conversion fron Japanese to English or something, I have no idea how this has happened.

So, you might want to have it running for 15 mins, let the oil get flowing. Then turn it off for a min or so; check the oil. If it's overfilled, get with them right then and have them take care of it...

BTW: Congrats on getting you a M!!!

#21 ·
I can not wait till I pick it up. I was wondering about windshields. I wear a full face now and I will continue to.. Considering Big Ben Rothlessberger (STEELERS) who cracked his skull 5 minutes (walking ) from my office. The guys at the dealership were talking about a sport shield.. Anyone have one on their M??? If so do you have any pictures... And is it tough to put the license plate on the side. Want to show off that huge tire... :bigthumbsup:

#23 ·
sseymour said:
Congrats on the silver M! What 'stealer' did deal with? I'm very close to 'pulling the trigger' but havent found the right dealer. I live in the Kingwood area.
I went to K's Motors in Humble. PM if you want more details... :D

#24 ·
Way to go.....looks sharp.......Gotta love all the rain we are getting, man , maybe I should have bought a boat to put the bike in!

We will have to hook up and ride soon.......congrats

#25 ·
Shriker said:
Way to go.....looks sharp.......Gotta love all the rain we are getting, man , maybe I should have bought a boat to put the bike in!

We will have to hook up and ride soon.......congrats
I called the dealer and asked if they had paddles that can attach to the bike... :joke:

We are looking to get a group of people together this wednesday, if the weather permits, and meet at Bills Cafe in Humble... Bike riders and non-biker riders are welcomed.
http://www.m109riders.com/forum/index.php?topic=1833.0

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.