M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
3,121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Plus, look at how close the pegs are... Cant have any forward controls with those jugs sticking out there.

Sledzep

·
Registered
3,873 Posts
sledzep01 said:
Plus, look at how close the pegs are... Cant have any forward controls with those jugs sticking out there.

Sledzep
Talkin about forwards....has anybody got any news on th aformentioned ?

·
Registered
890 Posts
Stinky Pinky said:
:redfaced: UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGLLLLLLLY OF course thats my opion.
BIG + 1

WHY he do dat?...Prolly because no one ever did before...hope that doesn't happen again :yikes: :barf:

Devilish

G

·
I guess I'll go out on a limb here and say I kinda like it. But of course I try to be as against the norm as possible, lol.

·
Registered
277 Posts
No, Nein, Nyet, Non, Iiya, Katu, Never, No way, No how. :dontknow:

This bike qualifies as "Coyote Ugly!"

·
Registered
525 Posts
I like it because of the creativity. It's not something I would go out an buy, but if I had an extra rolling chassis laying around and a BMW engine, I probably would try it ,myself. Provided I had the technical know-how and the tools.

·
Registered
287 Posts
I'm gonna lose some cool points (if I ever had any ) and say I kinda dig it. :doorag:

G

·
It's plain. Yes it has a unique power plant but that's it. Don't get me wrong, I like the creativity, but only a BMW lover would love it.

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
at least the rear view mirrors look good (same ones i have on my bike :p)

·
Registered
237 Posts
Known some guys with Bimmers and they swear by them. I just can't get into that pancake engine design myself. Extremely fugly. No thanks.

·
Registered
269 Posts
Hi every body new to the board, I thought add my 2cents , Where its definitely not my taste you gotta admire the ingenuity not to mention the balls it took .

1 - 20 of 32 Posts