• Violet blue

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Who cares black is fastest

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Seasoned Member
7,635 Posts
Sometimes it's blue, sometimes it's purple. BLue & pURPLE make BLURPLE! I LOVE BLURPLE! :hot: :hot: :hot:

Burple is a House of Kolor paint. And an '80s drink. Gotta be different man. :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
1,846 Posts
Every one knows that Black 109's are the fastest, if you don't believe me ask JR or Lamont! :p :bigthumbsup: :doorag:

·
Registered
1,637 Posts
BigBen said:
At least we can agree on something... SILVER IS FASTEST!
:bigthumbsup:
:bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
600 Posts
Here's the lowdown...

A black M parked in front of the local watering hole... Bunch of guys standing around it, commenting on how mean it looks and how fast it is :D

A silver M parked in front of the local watering hole... Bunch of guys standing around it, commenting on how sleek it looks and how fast it is :bigthumbsup:

A Blurple M parked in front of the local watering hole... Bunch of guys standing around it, commenting on how fine the women are who are standing around it, waiting to see who's riding this "beautiful bike" :hot: :hot: :hot:

·
Registered
3,121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Trouble_Is said:
Here's the lowdown...

A black M parked in front of the local watering hole... Bunch of guys standing around it, commenting on how mean it looks and how fast it is :D

A silver M parked in front of the local watering hole... Bunch of guys standing around it, commenting on how sleek it looks and how fast it is :bigthumbsup:

A Blurple M parked in front of the local watering hole... Bunch of guys standing around it, commenting on how fine the women are who are standing around it, waiting to see who's riding this "beautiful bike" :hot: :hot: :hot:
Exactly!!

I never get tired of hearing, "Can I touch it? or can I sit on it?"

Sledzep

Sledzep

1 - 20 of 25 Posts