M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK i am so excited i picked up my 06 M109R this past Saturday in Kansas city Kansas. Drove 4 hours to get it.
it has 1,020 on the odometer so in my eyes it is still brand new. Here are the pic's and let the modding begin..
Thank you. :bigthumbsup: :bigthumbsup: :bigthumbsup: :bigthumbsup: :bigthumbsup: :bigthumbsup: :bigthumbsup: :bigthumbsup:
http://ImageEvent.com/crazytank7/my06109r

·
Registered
572 Posts
Congratulations! Good mileage to pick her up at as well... you can just get on and GO... no worries about breaking her in properly...

ENJOY and welcome to the group!

·
Registered
752 Posts
Congrats!!

I have been waiting for someone to use steel/chrome grips. You'll have to tell us what you think about them and if the burn the crap out of your hands.

Have fun.

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Re: OK i made the switch and picked up my 109R..

L-Train said:
Congrats!!

I have been waiting for someone to use steel/chrome grips.  You'll have to tell us what you think about them and if the burn the crap out of your hands.

Have fun.
They are billet aluminum so they will not get hot.
Thank you.

·
Registered
450 Posts
Congradulations :bigthumbsup: and welcome aboard. But as I hate to say it, The black ones are faster ::)

·
Registered
4,579 Posts

crazytank7 said:
They are billet aluminum so they will not get hot.
Thank you.
I hope you wear gloves. Those won't be too fun with sweaty hands. Nice bike. First thing you need to do is cut that plastic junk off the rear. You already have upgraded signals, so you just need to buy a plate holder.

·
Registered
192 Posts
YOU SOB! Why silver! Jeeeeez, I was so looking forward to wowing the crowd at the DTK screening at Bike Night this Thursday with MY silver 109. Are you going? Hmmmmm. Maybe my GSXR will be out of the shop.

·
Registered
898 Posts
G

·
Congrats on the new ride bro. I see your a man of great taste as well: You bought the super fast silver one, good move. :p Enjoy!!!!!! and Welcome

·
Registered
1,102 Posts

Medic1210 said:
I hope you wear gloves. Those won't be too fun with sweaty hands. Nice bike. First thing you need to do is cut that plastic junk off the rear. You already have upgraded signals, so you just need to buy a plate holder.
talk about cutting the plastic off...whats that i see in your sig?

·
Registered
96 Posts
Don't believe these guys that say black is faster, they know better!
They've never seen one UFO that comes in black yet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek:

:D
EFE M109

·
Registered
629 Posts
:bigthumbsup: Congrats. Super sharp pics. Could you please post them so i can copie them. :bow:
I don´t have a 109r yet :( so i need to have some pics so i can enjoy here on my PC till i can have my own. :p
Your have made some really great pics of the detail stuff that i have been missing. :bigthumbsup: would really be thankful :2cool:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts