M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
2,703 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I didn't figure anyone would want to see pics of it, plus I hadn't even taken any since I didn't buy this bike for its looks. But anyway here ya go.

I love the color (only one they offered in 2008 )

and here is my average MPG after flogging it through the hills of Arkanasas and also back forth to work today. Not to shabby eh?

·
Registered
1,764 Posts
its about time soldier!:joke:
:congrats: on the purchase. I chased one of these through deals gap saturday and it was all i could do to keep up and they were riding 2 up. :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
104 Posts
Thats sweeeet,:bigthumbsup: she must be comfortable as heck....
My thoughts exactly, I've been thinking about changing too. I want comfort but I want speed and agility too. C'mon brag up your new bike man. What's it really like?

·
Registered
426 Posts
JD Good luck, my neighbor bought one beginning of the summer. He loves it and I think it looks pretty nice myself.:congrats:

·
Registered
2,703 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
My thoughts exactly, I've been thinking about changing too. I want comfort but I want speed and agility too. C'mon brag up your new bike man. What's it really like?
I think the connie actually speaks for itself. This thing is fast, comfortable and so good at turning a boring ride to work into an adventure. I find myself leaning farther into the corners and trying to get to the edge of the tire and I still have 1/2 inch chicken strips on the rear. I still need to get used to the capabilities of this machine since I got so accustomed to my 109 and scraping through corners. If you are looking for a good bike that is efficient, practical and fast look no further. I have no buyers remorse and that is saying alot since I really liked my 109 very much.

Take one for a test ride, I will let any of you guys coming to my house for the BBQ in September take it for a spin since I will be on crutches that way my Connie gets at least 1 day of use during my time being laid up after surgery.

Oh and it wheelies really nicely too. :evil:

·
Registered
3,367 Posts
Very nice! looks great and a blast to ride I'm sure

·
Registered
3,127 Posts
I saw a maroon one today very nice. Hope momma loves it as much it is nice to get away from the kids and just escape the two of you.

·
Registered
2,703 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I saw a maroon one today very nice. Hope momma loves it as much it is nice to get away from the kids and just escape the two of you.
;) That was kinda the idea

The maroon is my favorite stock color on the concours, but if I paint it this bike will have a flashy color like Ducati red, or Kawasaki Green.

·
Registered
1,284 Posts
Nice!!!:bigthumbsup: Your Man after my own heart!

·
Registered
940 Posts
Very nice JD. A sport bike with comfort, agility, and a place to carry all those needful things.

You may see my 109 in the for sale section soon. I'm really getting an itch for a Concours. Congrats and it does look good in that color. :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
721 Posts
Nice bike JD, :bigthumbsup:

I might end up with a connie someday, Silverhorse speaks mighty highly of his on the way it handles.

·
Registered
4,485 Posts
Nice!!!:bigthumbsup: Your Man after my own heart!
WTF.........^^^^

bike looks great mitchell!!! makes me want one even more! do you really think its worth getting rid of the 109 for?? i am having bad thoughts.......:verymad: maybe if my settlement is good enough i can keep the 9 and get one of these!?!?

·
Registered
2,703 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
WTF.........^^^^

bike looks great mitchell!!! makes me want one even more! do you really think its worth getting rid of the 109 for?? i am having bad thoughts.......:verymad: maybe if my settlement is good enough i can keep the 9 and get one of these!?!?
You got more wrapped up in your 109 than I did, but if you want a bike bad enough, do what you want. I was just happy to be able to trade straight up with a dealer when my 109 had a trade in value of $5500 and I got a Connie that books for $8600-$9000 (depending on where you look) I had about $7200-7500 in my 109 so I think I did pretty good to put 9,000 miles on it and come out like this.

·
Registered
5,562 Posts
:bigthumbsup::bigthumbsup::bigthumbsup: :bigthumbsup:
Thanks for the pictures...... Hope the wife likes it as much as you do! Now get her a backrest so she feels safer... ;) and intercom's so she can talk to you while you ride..... :a20:

·
Registered
2,044 Posts
:congrats: JD, that is one sweet ride. Someday I hope to add one to the stable too.:bigthumbsup:

1 - 20 of 47 Posts