M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
936 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i talk all that trash, bad azz bike i just try to make it mine thats all. I'm sure I'll get some sheet talking about it.check out the lic. plate light Hal sent me, i wanted the same one Lamont has anyway three weeks later here comes the write one, i haven't put it on yet. bike has over 5500 miles and i love it it runs better everyday.
my new front blinkers
got some new pictures of my new mods, bike lowered,
http://image2.frappr.com/pix2/i/20060901/e/f/c/efcbb5fda71e28ba23ff16bd4152210d0_large.jpg[/img] front blinkers

·
Registered
936 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
THE COBRA LONGS REALLY WASN'T WHAT I EXSPECTED, WHEN ORDERING THE SLASH DOWNS. THE PICTURE ON COBRAS WEB SITE SHOWS THE SLASH DOWNS STOPPING AT THE REAR AXLE. AT FIRST IT KINDA PISSED ME OFF AND I WAS TOLD BY COBRA THAT THE WEB PICTURE WAS COMPUTER GENERATED AND THATS THE WAY THEY ARE, SO WHAT THE HELL. I LIKE'M THEY SOUND GOOD AND I THINK THEY LOOK OK.

·
Registered
936 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
OH YEA HANDLE BARS, THEIR FACTORY BARS ROLLED SLIGHTLY AND MAYBE I SPELLED IT WRONG ITS THE TAPER IN THE BAR. U KNOW THE BAR IS INCH AND A HALF IN THE CENTER THEN TAPPERS DOWN TO ONE INCH ON THE ENDS.

G

·
Still sticking with the stock pegs? What mods have you done to the air-intake and FI? What pipes are those? Looks pretty good.

·
Registered
936 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
i currently have stock pegs, i want kuryakan skeleton pegs, i just haven't ordered them. the pipes are cobra slash downs and i run the fi2000r fuel processor and i like both very much. I'm inline for the first batch of tornado air breathers that come in from thunder.

·
Registered
936 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
MC, thanks for the compliment. love the mirrors(Arlen Ness tear drop). tank bra gives the bike a nice touch too. it also keeps me from scratching the tank with my pants or if i put something in my lap.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts