M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:eek: :evil: :bigthumbsup: OK! pics will be up soon along with purge system and dual bottle mounts ...give me some time need to borrow a digital camera....SOME SAY I AM CRAZY I TELL THEM ITS ALL THE GIIGLE GAS I HAVE ON ALL 3 OF MY TOYS

·
Registered
209 Posts
Thats cool man. Give us more info, where did you get it? How did the install go? Etc.... I'm really thinking about doing this down the road myself, right after my first big mod.

·
Registered
297 Posts
We use to call the girls in High School a certain type of teaser. You know what I mean.

You can never tease us with modifications such as yours with just text! This has to be an outrageous setup.

Lamonster, Please make every member who adds, deletes, or modifies our babies, that they must have pics, detailed descriptions, part numbers, and/or web sites.

I just had another cup of coffee. I feel better now.

·
Registered
752 Posts
What HP shot did you give her?

I am going to do Nitrous and my guy wants to go way low, 25HP.

We need details!

·
Registered
27 Posts
Thats great!!!!!! Can wait to see the pictures... Thats what I want to do to mine and I want a TURBO too... Were did you get the system some... again thats great

·
Registered
188 Posts
Oh this will be sweet...... Injection is nice but I prefer being blown :redfaced:

Where are the bottles going to mount? On the rear fender struts? In the tank 8) Or do we just have to wait? ::) ::)

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
OK GUYS! sorry the pics will have to wait until Monday i am away from " COLASUSS" thats the name my wife gave the bike :bigthumbsup: but here are some details/ the systems are based off of 2 sneaky Pete systems from NOS  the 10oz bottles are mounted on the rear fenders. Were some put bags i put bottles I modded the right M109 panel were i flush mounted the autometer ultralite 2 1/16 pressure gauge into the plastic along with the arming switch and purge. all the noids and lines are under the seat except for the 2 that lead to the intake runners i have those coming out on purpose that way if any Warriors want to "Come out an PlayeeAY" who remembers that movie?? any way the purge nozzles shoot out from under the front of the tank speedo cluster kinda like a snorting bull :evil: also th activation switch is the high beam flasher button on the left SORRY  for the tease just thought i would intro myself i will also post pics of all the other steroid induced monsters in my garage along with the new SILVER TRACER( yea she is silver on chrome with a bunch of ARLEN NESS goodies)...... :D

·
M109Riders Founder
8,014 Posts
z281982 said:
Lamonster, Please make every member who adds, deletes, or modifies our babies, that they must have pics, detailed descriptions, part numbers, and/or web sites.
Well this is the "Picture" board and I don't see know pictures! ::)
:nopic:

·
M109Riders Founder
8,014 Posts
I have a dry squirt kit with two bottles that I'm getting from Rob and they will be mounted on the rear fender struts.

This was my Valkyrie with a Blower and a progresive nitrous system. Over 200 hp to the rear wheel. :D

My other nitrous project. 120hp squirt on this will put me over 500 hp. :eek:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts