M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
974 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got off the phone with Bob the Oil Doc after ordering a case of oil some gear lube and filter pack price is awesome.

Talk about customer service so far as well i sent him an email asking for pricing etc at like 10pm last night he responded by around 2AM!!!

I just called his number 1-877-356-6099 anwsered on the first ring, i sure wish everyone could do business like this guy :bigthumbsup:

Im hoping this new oil for the first service will cure the same noises etc everyone else is having issues with ive got alot of faith with all the other positive posts on these products.

Very helpful, and friendly guy Thanks,

Mike

·
Registered
906 Posts
I am not sure what to say here except a very big Thank You...   :redfaced:

I am not perfect by any means but I try to take care of people the best I can. Some people have slipped through the cracks due to circumstances. I just thought of one while typing this and will have to take care of it tomorrow. Yes, it was close to 2 am ET, I just couldn't sleep, must have been a reason.. :bigthumbsup:

As far as engine noise, clutch noise and shifting. Yes the oil will help as stated but not cure or eliminate totally. Not a Miracle Drug or a Snake Oil, just the best Dang Oil You can buy or I wouldn't have sold it for the last  22 years.

While I am here, I want to thank all the 109 Members for their orders the last couple of weeks and the words of praise for not only me, but for the way AMSOIL has improved their riding pleasure.

Thanks to All, Bob

·
Registered
906 Posts
IF you are a NORMAL rider, it is twice the OEM Recommended change interval IF you use the AMSOIL Filter. In the case of the 109, that would be 6000 miles or one year whichever occurs first.

·
Registered
906 Posts
If you are going to use ANY Filter besides the AMSOIL Filter, you MUST change filters at 3000 and top off... This is a waste of time and money to me.

The AMSOIL EAOM-109 is the proper filter add a "C" to the end for chrome. The filters are $12.00 and $13.75 respectively.

There is not another filter made to match the capability of the AMSOIL filter. It is Absolute at 15 Micron and holds more dirt than any other filter too.

These filters are made from the same patented media used in the M-1 Tanks today.

·
Registered
1,846 Posts
Oil Doc said:
If you are going to use ANY Filter besides the AMSOIL Filter, you MUST change filters at 3000 and top off... This is a waste of time and money to me.

The AMSOIL EAOM-109 is the proper filter add a "C" to the end for chrome. The filters are $12.00 and $13.75 respectively.

There is not another filter made to match the capability of the AMSOIL filter. It is Absolute at 15 Micron and holds more dirt than any other filter too.

These filters are made from the same patented media used in the M-1 Tanks today.
Oildoc,

I ordered 3 oil filters from you sometime ago for my 109. Of course I used one for my first oil change. My understanding is that my oil filters were not the 15 micron or better filters. I did not think they were out yet.

Please confirm which oil filters you included with my oil shipment. :p :bigthumbsup: :doorag:

·
Registered
906 Posts
Chuck... The new filters are out now.. The old filters were still the best available at that time at 17-18 Micron... These are just a wee bit better....and if you are like me, I want the best I can afford.. the new filters are $12.00 each plus freight... freight is a killer in small shipments.

With freight, it would be hard to justify swapping them if that is what you had in mind but if you want, I'll eat the freight to send you the new EAOM filters, if you eat the freight to send the others to me directly... If we do this, probably cheapest for you to send USPS.

Unless you have a better idea we can work out the specifics over the phone... Call me

Thanks, Bob

1 - 12 of 12 Posts