M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,889 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello and first off I'd like to thank you Mr Lamonster and all the guy's for the info that helped me buy the new love of my life my RED 109 aka Lady Killer :D
I was wondering if Lamonster or Halgreen ,could come up with a oil can ,something in stainless would be nice with a sight glass on the side with two marks one for filter also the top mark and the second a little lower for oil only for the people that go that way :(
a pour spout would be nice just fill her to the correct mark and pour it in No guess work ::) for those of a us that like to sip on a cool one while tinkering on my new toy---after the ride's over for the day of course ;)
I would buy one that's for sure, I like my stuff tight ;) Done right the first time :bigthumbsup: you could even jazz it up more with a little 109 pressed in the side ,then it would be a collectors item :D :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
665 Posts
Just go th Wally-Mart and get a measuring cup in the cooking ware dept. 1qt.=32oz. Dump in three quarts,add .2 quart=6.4oz. run it up,and shut it down. Then add .6qt.= 19.2 oz. and your done! :D

·
Registered
1,889 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
BUT that wouldn't be a 109 collector's idem :mad: work with me here ;) I know lamonster & company got to have some GREAT connections :bigthumbsup:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.