M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok i live in canada and have a m109r i had the same problem and just got back from the dealear they over filled it and i told them that this was a problem, so they checked it out and sure enough it was over filled they cleaned it all up and they drained some oil out.
then they told me that you have to do this. put 3 liters of oil in , run engine for 2 min let sit for 3 minutes then add .4 of a liter run in a upright position for 15 min let stand for 4 minutes checl oil and then add to bring it to the full line on the dip stick dosent sound like enough oil for me but hey im going to try it on my next oil change if the motor blowes up it under wauarinty so then ill get a new bike he he he anny way thats what i was told today

·
Registered
898 Posts
The worm said:
checl oil and then add to bring it to the full line on the dip stick dosent sound like enough oil for meÂ
hmm i am confused ... how could it not be enough if you do this last part?

khrome

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
The worm said:
Ok i live in canada and have a m109r i had the same problem and just got back from the dealear they over filled it and i told them that this was a problem, so they checked it out and sure enough it was over filled they cleaned it all up and they drained some oil out.
then they told me that you have to do this. put 3 liters of oil in , run engine for 2 min let sit for 3 minutes then add .4 of a liter run in a upright position for 15 min let stand for 4 minutes checl oil and then add to bring it to the full line on the dip stick dosent sound like enough oil for me but hey im going to try it on my next oil change if the motor blowes up it under wauarinty so then ill get a new bike he he he anny way thats what i was told today
That's what your stupid dealer said too right before they added too much oil!!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts