M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got A problem my 109 leak oil on the left side of the air box.It look like it's coming from or beside the hose that you drain the oil.I've change the oil an drain some of the oil out of it an I still got that problem.Can anybody help me solve this problem.Thanks

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
My 109 leaks oil on the left side beside the air box look like its coming down beside the hose that you drain the oil on that side I've tried changing the oil draining some oil out of it I still got that problem can anyone help me. Thanks

·
Registered
6,619 Posts
Too much oil

Got A problem my 109 leak oil on the left side of the air box.It look like it's coming from or beside the hose that you drain the oil.I've change the oil an drain some of the oil out of it an I still got that problem.Can anybody help me solve this problem.Thanks
You can download the oil check recommendation from Suzuki at http://www.billydump.com/cav/m109_oil_level.pdf

How much oil did you put in it?

Tracy

·
Registered
423 Posts
Maybe its the "puking" problem others have mentioned. You said you drained some out but maybe its still just leaking out the intake. Unless it looks like its coming out the valve cover, I would suspect previous puking leftovers.

·
Radio Active Member
27,696 Posts
Even if you corrected the oil level, you still might see some some more oil as it is in the air box already.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts