1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
5,562 Posts
hope I am off..

Ride with us,
Saturday August 14th 2010, 9:15 AM

Where:
Starting at 9:15 AM from the parking lot of the Best Western. 4929 East Pike Zanesville, OH (740) 453-6300 I-70 exit 160. Map to Best Western.
We will be ending up back at the Best Western also.

Be gassed up and ready to go by 9:00, short meeting at 9:05 and leaving promptly at 9:15.
We are expecting to be back at the Best Western around 5:30 PM.

·
Registered
5,562 Posts
Ride Detail Description
DescriptionMile #Starting from Best Western parking lot, Route 22 East to Route 83 South Turn Right on 83 South.8.8Take 83 south into 313 East, Stay on 313 East. Be careful of 15 MPH right curve at top of hill, (Mobile Home Park on Left)31.0Left on 147 East. We will re group at this intersection. There is a large place for parking.39.6Continue on 147 East to 800 South Right on 800 South51.5Stay on 800 South to 78 in Woodsfield Left on 78 (1st light, Center of Town)69.5Continue on 78 to Route 7. (78 / 7 Int.).85.9Right on 7 South85.9Gas stop, then turn Left on Bridge going over to New Martinsville West Virginia.95.0Go immediately Right on 2 after crossing Bridge. Turn right at the 4th stop light (Ace Hardware on Corner). This will be North St. Continue all the way down to the last stop sign and turn left. The restaurant will be on the left but we will have to go around the block to park in the rear. Court Restaurant. Go back across the bridge and turn left on 7 South.99.6Turn Right on 260.114.8Left on 26 South.124.5Stop at Covered Bridge on left.128.0Continue on 26 to Colgate Dr. (2nd light, right on Colgate Dr.)148.7Turn right on 60 From Colgate Dr.151.1Stay on 60 North, gas stop Marathon Gas Station in Beverly on right.168.1Stop at River Lock #8 (left side of road). Then continue on 60 North191.4Right on I70 East in Zanesville211.1Best Western, Exit 160.217

·
Registered
118 Posts
I'll be there rolling Juice! I showed up last year and did'nt see anybody

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Kane109 we didn't go last year. My son races motocross and we where at a track.But we will be their this year.Looking forward to riding with you and Kbear again and any other Ohio guys.

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
We are all good with both rides. I was able to switch to another pavillion. :bigthumbsup: So Oil Can's ride is now the week after this one. So Saturday, August 21st. will be Oil Can's (Scott) memorial run. Hope thats not to much riding for you all two weeks in a row... lol Hope to see everyone then!! Robin

·
Registered
1,398 Posts
hey wiles as far as i know should be there...........hey want to do the same thing we did 2 year ago i should be able to ride up and meet with you again if you want maybe might even get a couple of other people to come along if they want...............but that was fun riding down with you and as far as i know i should make this ride again............tell your wife i say hello been a while:bigthumbsup:

hey wiles are we eatting at same place if so anyone who go will need a helmet due to state law in that state

·
Registered
324 Posts
hey wiles as far as i know should be there...........hey want to do the same thing we did 2 year ago i should be able to ride up and meet with you again if you want maybe might even get a couple of other people to come along if they want...............but that was fun riding down with you and as far as i know i should make this ride again............tell your wife i say hello been a while:bigthumbsup:

hey wiles are we eatting at same place if so anyone who go will need a helmet due to state law in that state
KBear, Where is it that you ride up from? I am just outside of Toledo and just say this posted trip... sounds interesting

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
if any one is from northern Ohio and is riding down Friday my brother Rick and his wife will be riding back roads all the way down to Zainsville.You can contact them by phone or email,If you would like to join them. Rob

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
A big thanks again to Slowrolin (Ron) and Kane109 (brad) for all the help on Saturday.These guys saved my ass.Ron and Brad rode back to Columbus pulled his clutch cable,they came back and we put it on my bike so we could get back to MI.Thanks again. Ron your cable will be sent Monday morning UPS. Rob

1 - 19 of 19 Posts