M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
485 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I'm coming from an appointment walking in the parking garage. I'm coming up on a big concrete pillar where I see a gentle in some leather chaps, black jacket, bandanna, boots, etc... putting on his gloves and I'm just foaming at the mouth to see what he's riding. Well, well, well, as I round the corner of the concrete pillar, what do I see in the parking spot??? A little bitty spree Mo-ped :yikes:. So many emotions went thru me, but as I watch this guy (about 6 ft, maybe 210, 220lbs, climb his big behind on that little moped and drive away... the visual over took me and I HAD to laugh... this cat was dressed like he was about to jump on a 35,000 cc mega bike. Too funny. couldn't get the phone camera out quick enough to get the shoot though fellas. :a20:

·
Registered
1,947 Posts
So I'm coming from an appointment walking in the parking garage. I'm coming up on a big concrete pillar where I see a gentle in some leather chaps, black jacket, bandanna, boots, etc... putting on his gloves and I'm just foaming at the mouth to see what he's riding. Well, well, well, as I round the corner of the concrete pillar, what do I see in the parking spot??? A little bitty spree Mo-ped :yikes:. So many emotions went thru me, but as I watch this guy (about 6 ft, maybe 210, 220lbs, climb his big behind on that little moped and drive away... the visual over took me and I HAD to laugh... this cat was dressed like he was about to jump on a 35,000 cc mega bike. Too funny. couldn't get the phone camera out quick enough to get the shoot though fellas. :a20:
Dang, would have loved to see that pic!

·
Registered
960 Posts
Well, he is safe............:dontknow:

Would've loved to see that!

·
Registered
561 Posts
Yea he was getting a Stage 3 Screamin' Eagle kit put on his bike and they gave him the closest thing with similar power and handling.

I'm just sayin'...

Jeff / Foo

·
Registered
5,551 Posts
I pictured that in my mind as I was reading your thread, and I couldn't stop laughing. That had to be one h*** of a sight.

Thanks for sharing.

·
Registered
3,063 Posts
I know that guy...I showed him the post an he's going to kick some butt next meet. So you guys see a 6'5" guy on a moped coming at you all leathered up, you better run. :joke: LMFAO

·
Registered
257 Posts
umm... that wasnt' a moped.. it was a sportster :clap2:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts