M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just finished installing my GiPro and everything went smoothly after reading the directions here. I got the bike back together and the seat back on, when I noticed I left a screwdriver out of the tool kit. I tried to get the seat back off, but the release doesn't seem to work. I think I didn't get something lined up right when I put the side panel back on. Of course I can't get to it without taking the seat off.

Anyone have any ideas? I can ride it like it is, but someday I'm going to need to take the seat off.

·
Registered
1,730 Posts
If you gently pull the side panel out on the left side you should be able to release the seat. Of course if it's something under the seat holding it from releasing....Good luck

·
Registered
264 Posts
Just gently pope the left side cover off far enough to sneak your fingers up there by the lock cylinder and pull the cable... Chances are thats where you made your error..
Are you sure you should say "sneak your fingers" and "pope" in the same sentence?
:hot::hot:

·
Registered
4,890 Posts
I need to proof read what i type before pressing submit i guess.:redfaced:.. At least you guys knew what i meant.. LOL..Thanks for the ball bust though :bigthumbsup:
dang scott, with all the "poping" and "sneaking of fingers" going on, i don't know if i want to "bust your balls". now i know what goes on over there in new york. :joke:

·
Registered
2,364 Posts
You should not try to sneak fingers at the pope:joke: L.T.T. Just joking, I cant say a word as I need my kid to proof read for me. I can't spell worth a crap, I need a thesauris when I type:dontknow:

·
Registered
843 Posts
I need to proof read what i type before pressing submit i guess.:redfaced:.. At least you guys knew what i meant.. LOL..Thanks for the ball bust though :bigthumbsup:
I was thinking about the samething, lol but I look at my post count and figured no way was I going to ball bust someone who has been in this forum as long as you:D Plus anyone who has a touchy feely relationship with the "pope" has a special place in the world:joke:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts