M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well thanks to the lucky 4000km Nail in my tire :swear:I have ordered through RIG express a new 250 dunlop to make my rear look even nicer lol, Thanks to back order and a really big thanks to Drew at DLP i will be getting my 2" Lowering Bones either tomorrow or Friday, already did the Grips with spike on grips and a brand new set of, yes you guest it "Spark Pegs" wore the others down to fast. Emagine how fast I'm gonna where these suckers down when I'm 2" lower :doh: , also have the Knight Rider kit on order so I hope it will be here before the Niagara Run.

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I need a pic of me sparkin for my avatar lol.

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Well [email protected] and canadian where suppose to have my bones delivered to them but that didn't happen because they were back ordered. So I called Drew at DLP and he told me the issue and cut me a deal on an overnighter for Friday/Monday Tuesday at the latest..... I called him today and all he said was that they where leaving the warehouse in Florida today and should have them tomorrow or Friday as Thursday is a Holiday for us. Drew really helped me out but for a first time dealing AHHHHHHHH...

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Can you beleive a efin nail in a fairly new tire with only 4000 on her????? I know i wanted to upgrade but not this fast lol. Ah well its only money lol that I dont have lol.

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Got the bones on Wednesday night and they are finally in. Looks awsome but i have to take it easy in the corners now. may have to put titanium on the bottom of my frame now if you know what i mean :bigthumbsup: Took a corner to hard last night, did you know when you make contact with frame to ground you go straight? weird feeling. My underware on the other hand :eek:

·
Registered
288 Posts
Got the bones on Wednesday night and they are finally in. Looks awsome but i have to take it easy in the corners now. may have to put titanium on the bottom of my frame now if you know what i mean :bigthumbsup: Took a corner to hard last night, did you know when you make contact with frame to ground you go straight? weird feeling. My underware on the other hand :eek:
That is funny.....:bigthumbsup:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts