M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Not sure what you boyz over there call them,but does anybody know when the promised Suzuki panniers designed specifically for the 109/1800R will be released ?

There's nothing on their website yet.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks.

That link above doesn't work and I tried adapting it without success

·
Registered
363 Posts
Manny Fagnet said:
Thanks.

That link above doesn't work and I tried adapting it without success
Here you are, I suspect these links are harder to post properly. Plus the site is currently down.

LG

Leather bags

http://www.suzukicycles.com/Accesso...essoryId=aef77188-f69d-459b-85bf-1ce4ac766966

Hard bags

http://www.suzukicycles.com/Accesso...essoryId=d0faa49c-cefc-440b-8960-86a8602e295d

Supports

http://www.suzukicycles.com/Accesso...essoryId=67233b32-38bf-4492-955f-fc11f655ac3c

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
LG,

Thanks for the link.

Just spoke to my dealer and neither of these saddle bag options are destined for the UK.

Would some kind soul let me know when they are readily available via US dealers,as i will try and source a set of the leather ones when I'm next over

G

·
According to their June accessory catalog supplement they are supposed to be available in July, but, some of their accessories are already delayed until August and the shaft cover I was told by the dealer has a "to be determined" date on it as of last Friday.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Has anybody over there in the US seen these at a dealer yet ?

Apparently they won't be an official accessory over here in Europe.

I was possibly planning on a litle trip to France on my bike next month and would like to have sourced some panniers before I go.

I'm in Houston this week and then Atlanta later this month so could have tried to pick some up if they become available as promised this month.

Thanks

·
Registered
844 Posts
See if you can pick some up while you're here. If not, I would be glad to buy some for you and ship them.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
That's very kind of you.

Anybody know of the biggest dealer in Houston or Atlanta ?

Ta

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I'm here in Houston and have just called Stubbs-they haven't seen any such saddlebags yet and they are still on back order.

Damn !!

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Am off to Atlanta for a couple of days tomorrow.Anybody seen these saddlebags in the dealers yet ?

·
Registered
185 Posts
I have ordered and paid for the brackets and leather bags through my local dealer . . they promise them this week, will see, I'll let you know . . . ;)

·
Registered
387 Posts
I also ordered and paid for the soft bags, supports, and the manual on the 10th, my money was removed from my debit card and still no bags. They said two to three days from California.....Yeah rite. JOHN

·
Registered
1,846 Posts
Maybe I'm, being cheap but I think Suzuki should include the brackets for free.  :verymad: :evil: I cant use there bags unless I buy brackets, :realmad: why aren't they together with the bags???  :dontknow:

·
Registered
185 Posts
Chuck said:
Maybe I'm, being cheap but I think Suzuki should include the brackets for free. :verymad: :evil: I cant use there bags unless I buy brackets, :realmad: why aren't they together with the bags??? :dontknow:
True, but you don't have to buy the Zuki bags . . with the brackets you can mount any bag you want. It's just that the Zuki bags are made to mount cleanly to the bracket without a "saddle" section . . I hope that makes sense ! ! ;)

·
Registered
387 Posts
Stopped by my dealer today, another 2-weeks before by soft bags(Suzuki) are in. I did get the manual though. They said the hangers should come in with the bags....we'll see. JOHN

·
Registered
185 Posts
mack400 said:
Stopped by my dealer today, another 2-weeks before by soft bags(Suzuki) are in. I did get the manual though. They said the hangers should come in with the bags....we'll see.  JOHN
Yeah me too, was told next week . . they have four 109 bag orders pending. The other Blvd. model bags come in on time, just the 109 bags are backordered . . . :mad:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts