M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
947 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alright, time to find out who all will be down to the Tri-Cities for the weekend of July 24-25th. I know it's a long haul for some of you west-side guys so if you can't make it, that's cool.

Trying to figure out who will be here and when so I can plan some rides/activities accordingly.

Please post up if and when you'll be in the area, along with how many people you'll be bringing along. If anyone wants to start on Friday night, that'll work for me. If anyone has lodging questions, shoot me a PM. I've got room for 3 or 4 people to crash at my place. First to reply get the spots :bigthumbsup:

Pete

·
Registered
1,626 Posts
Pete, can you post up the ideas you have right now for each day? I know they can change but it will give others an idea of what they are in store for! I know I can probably make it Saturday but still working on Sunday. I will drive down that morning and hook up with you guys for a cool ride (I hope that is in your plans)! :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
947 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
FRIDAY AFTERNOON/EVENING:

Everyone get settled in if they're coming from out of town.

Get together for dinner at local Burger Joint.

Cruise around town. Maybe cruise through downtown Kennewick, hit a bar or 2, and watch the general mayhem (as this is the craziest weekend of the year down here). Have too much fun and stay out too late.

SATURDAY MORNING:

Maybe meet up for breakfast at IHOP in Pasco then a ride - Not too long - 100-150 miles or so.

Maybe a BBQ at my place late afternoon - real casual - people can come and go as they please.

Another ride when it starts to cool down and in case any people weren't here for the morning ride.

Whatever anyone is up for that night. Could be a repeat of Friday night or maybe a late night cruise.

SUNDAY:

Maybe ride somewhere to breakfast - somewhere within a hour drive.

Some people may be ready to head home after that. Some might wanna stick around longer. I'm sure we can figure out something fun to entertain ourselves.

NOTE - During this whole time, the hydroplane races will be going on. I think they qualify on Friday, run heat races on Saturday. A few more heat races Sunday, then the final that afternoon. So some people may want to check out some of that action.

Here's a link to what's going on : http://www.waterfollies.com/images/stories/Schedule/2010 schedule.pdf

There is an air show over the river each day, B-2 bomber flyover, F-16 jets, etc.

This is just a rough idea. If it ends up being just me, Todd, and Cameron, it could be totally different. Just throwing ideas out there! Hard part is gonna be getting the out-of-towners to make the trip.

So still let me know who's gonna be in town and when. Here's my number for everyone if they need to get ahold of me for anything - 509-521-2561.

Hope to see a bunch of you down here.

Pete

·
Registered
567 Posts
I'm going to try to make it in on Friday just to meet up w/ some of you guys I haven't met yet. I work Saturday so I'll be heading back Friday night.

I'll give Cam a call before I head in and maybe I can at least catch lunch, ride and maybe some dinner w/ you guys on Friday.

·
Registered
264 Posts
Hey Pete, I will try to make it but I may still be at training in Yakima. If all goes well then I should be there. Is there camping near there?

·
Registered
947 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Buzzcut, there is a camping place less than a mile from my house. Not sure if they'll be many open spots due to the boat races being in town. Search for "Broadmoor RV/Camping in Pasco" and you should be able to find it.

But you're more than welcome to crash at my place. Don't have any extra beds but got plenty of room for you and room in the garage for your bike. Let me know when you know more. Offer will still be there :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
264 Posts
I hope you sell the h e double hockey sticks out of those patches you are making. What size and how much are they? I should get one to show off on my SOC vest.:bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
612 Posts
Hey guys,
I'm sorry that I haven't been online to provide support to this forum! I've had some personal matters I'm trying to take care of. I will still be going to the meet and look forward to seeing a lot of friendly faces!

Pete, I've got some ideas of rides, but nothing serious on paper. I think it's really gunna depend on how many are attending and probably which direction they came from! Either way I'm sure we will get together and have fun!

••BUY A PATCH!••

-Cameron C.

·
Registered
947 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
My guess is there will only be 3-4 of us. I don't think many of the west coast guys want to drive all the way over here. When you gonna be in town again? Maybe we can meet up and share ideas.

Pete

·
Registered
612 Posts
3 to 4 of us, huh? Seems like some folks are scared to ride!
I do know that this time of year is choice to take vacations, soak up the sun and spend quality time with the family! It's totally understandable!

Pete, I'll be in Kennewick this Friday-Sunday. I'm supposed to catch up with an old friend but after that I'm free....well, for a price! J/K
I have plans to be at a LowRider Car Show at the fairgrounds on Sunday.

-Cameron C.

·
Registered
2,071 Posts
Hey guys,
I'm sorry that I haven't been online to provide support to this forum! I've had some personal matters I'm trying to take care of. I will still be going to the meet and look forward to seeing a lot of friendly faces!

Yeah right... I saw a picture of the "personal matter" you are taking care of. She is HOT!:clap2::clap2:

·
Registered
612 Posts
Todd,
I'll see what happens for the weekend. I've got an old Marine buddy coming to visit, but arhat doesn't mean I cannot ride!

Jason,
She's a gonner! I caught her with another guy last week(my knuckles hurt!). Didn't last long. I'm on to better things!

-Cameron C.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts