M109 Rider Forums banner

I would

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Radio Active Member
27,670 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
The picture below, taken by phone, is the Official 2010 Mid Atlantic Meet shirt. There will be some given away at the meet. But if you want to own one in the color and size of your choice or you can't make the meet, you can purchase them. I will have the cost and color information up hopefully tomorrow.
They are donated by Carol of Carols creations. She has been donating shirts for our meets since the first one in Ashville, NC and is one of the nicest people.

You are seeing the back of the shirt. If you look close enough there is M109R on the left front breast also.

·
Registered
2,909 Posts
Much Better!!! That's a nice shirt Ryan. Are the letters black or forest green??

·
Seasoned Member
7,635 Posts
Would be really cool if the front had a front shot of the bike and the back of the t-shirt had a shot of the rear of the bike. :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
Heck Ryan, I still have my ELECTRIC green shirt from the Asheville Meet!! I'm gonna bring it to :bigthumbsup: I wasn't lucky enough to get one of the "pu$$y" pink ones!! :joke: :joke:

Don

·
Registered
2,909 Posts
Would be really cool if the front had a front shot of the bike and the back of the t-shirt had a shot of the rear of the bike. :bigthumbsup:
That's a pretty good idea 'pup, maybe too close to the event to make those type of changes:dontknow:.

·
Radio Active Member
2007 Candy Sonoma Red
22,878 Posts
I'd buy one or two. Might as well, since I can't win chit at the meet. :D

·
Registered
2,909 Posts
Don't be so hard on yourself Zoom, the more you try, the more chances you get to win something... Heck, the way you sound, you might even be "Ecstatic" and happy enough to win an "Un-Official" version of the mid-atlantic Mascot's shirt:bigthumbsup:.

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
Wahhhhahhhhahhhhhhahhhaaaa!!!! I'm sure with all the stuff at THIS meet, you will get something!! You ought to at least be able to "GET" drunk!! :joke::joke:

Wasn't sure how to answer that poll, I'll get one either way!!

Don

·
Radio Active Member
27,670 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I was thinking of that and will work on it for next years shirt.

·
Radio Active Member
27,670 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Heck Ryan, I still have my ELECTRIC green shirt from the Asheville Meet!! I'm gonna bring it to :bigthumbsup: I wasn't lucky enough to get one of the "pu$$y" pink ones!! :joke: :joke:

Don
I only bring my meet shirts to the meets. I have one from every year.

·
Registered
2,909 Posts

Don
Stone, how would you like to sport something like this during the meet?:joke::joke::clap2:

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
Stone, how would you like to sport something like this during the meet?:joke::joke::clap2:

Nope, it's got that gay yellow bike on it so that shirt it won't cut it with me!!!!!!!! :joke: :joke:

·
Registered
1,851 Posts

You could cut off the rest of the shirt under the picture as most people owning the yellows will want belly shirty. Either that or they will just tie the bottom up into a side knot...Oh and tassle-up the sleeves....;)

·
Registered
8,311 Posts
:a20::a20:...Save one of those yellow LE shirts for Ricochet....

I'LL take a couple of the official ones..:bigthumbsup:

1 - 20 of 46 Posts