M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
363 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well i was riding my bike today and this lady asked me to pull over as most of you know i painted my bike a real nice copper color that looks awesome in the sun anyway after talking to this lady for about 20 min she asked me if i would sell it and for how much i told her i would take 14 .000.00 cash for it . to my surprise she called her husband and they came over to my house tonight and she wants to pick it up tomorrow .
i told my wife about this when she arrived from work and she thinks I'm nuts for selling it

what do you guys think?
PS if i sell it I'm gonna pickup another 109 and start from scratch

·
Registered
363 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
how you doing lamont ? thats what i thouht you would say i figure i could pic one up for around 10.500 and have the extra cash do all the other mod i wanted to do

G

·
It's a no brainer man. Take the money and run. Good job. Anytime you can make money on a depreciable item....go for it. Congrats. BTW - Ask them if they know anyone interested in a SUPER FAST gray one. I am letting it go for the amazingly low, low price of $16,000, but only if they buy before midnight tonight. :p

·
Registered
898 Posts
umm i would be posting about how i sold it :D and how i was heading out to by an 07 tomorrow :bigthumbsup:

khrome

·
Registered
190 Posts
Yea man....I think I'm with the majority....I'd sell it, and with the extra cash start over!

·
Registered
686 Posts
Sounds like a great deal. Don't forget to factor in the taxes you paid and cost of the paintjob and labor...oh, and the tax for the new bike. I might have even asked a bit more than that considering the custom paint. But it sounds like you are doing well with it.

·
Registered
181 Posts
Lamonster said:
Sell it and build a better one. :doorag:
I completely agree!

·
Registered
1,215 Posts
sixshooter said:
well i was riding my bike today and this lady asked me to pull over as most of you know i painted my bike a real nice copper color that looks awesome in the sun anyway after talking to this lady for about 20 min she asked me if i would sell it and for how much i told her i would take 14 .000.00 cash for it . to my surprise she called her husband and they came over to my house tonight and she wants to pick it up tomorrow .
i told my wife about this when she arrived from work and she thinks I'm nuts for selling it

what do you guys think?
PS if i sell it I'm gonna pickup another 109 and start from scratch
Sell it I can paint it for you and you can pocket the difference

·
Registered
315 Posts
As soon as you sell it start ordering your mods for the new build. You want to minumize your down time. Talking about the right place at the right time... :bigthumbsup:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts