M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
M109Riders Founder
8,014 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I hate to see this board turn into an off topic board like some of the other boards I've seen. I'm very proud of the fact that most of the post on this board is about the 109 or bikes in general and I would like to keep it that way. I'm not saying that you can't post anything that is off topic but it's just a matter of time before one guy doesn't like what the other guy posted and then you have a major flame war going on about stuff that really shouldn't matter on a motorcycle board. ::)

And don't even ask about putting up an off topic board here. I've done that on some of the other sites I run and they have been nothing but trouble for me. :confused: Just keep this post in mind. Thanks :doorag:

G

·
:clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :hot: :hot: :hot: :a18: :a18: :a18: :a18:

Good post Lamont. This site is by far one of the best I have used. Lets keep it clean and fun.

Reed

·
Registered
849 Posts
Actually, as much as I enjoyed the VTXOA and benefited from it, I finally opted out when politics and other topics made me seek other areas to share my enjoyment of my ride. I truly hope we can avoid that here.

·
M109Riders Founder
8,014 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Like I figured I just got some emails about the OT post and rather than deal with them I just deleted them. I think there is little that we can all agree on other than the 109 Rocks. ::) Best to keep the board to MC type post. :doorag:

·
Registered
600 Posts
I've been guilty of this a couple of times and I apologize :redfaced: My curiosity gets the best of me and I can't seem to stop asking questions until it's satisfied. Keep up the good work :bigthumbsup:

·
Very Active Member
5,784 Posts
I haven't really noticed anything about poltics, but that is a good way to divide people. I could do without the posting of lame jokes that have been floating around the net for the last 5 yrs!. If ya want to see those all you have to do is look at the Fwds in your e-mail. Somebody will send them to you sooner or later!

1 - 20 of 38 Posts