M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
367 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
after a few months of problems with my air ride i finally have a chance to bring my bike over to arnott i got a nice 3 hour ride ahead of me. hopefully all goes well have to leave bike there for a week tho :( ill let u guys know how it goes wish me luck

·
Registered
6,984 Posts
after a few months of problems with my air ride i finally have a chance to bring my bike over to arnott i got a nice 3 hour ride ahead of me. hopefully all goes well have to leave bike there for a week tho :( ill let u guys know how it goes wish me luck
Why do they need your bike so long? Seems like ther is not a really good air ride system available for our bike anymore :dontknow:

·
Registered
3,080 Posts
Why do they need your bike so long? Seems like ther is not a really good air ride system available for our bike anymore :dontknow:
They were great, but greed got the best of them. They went from a billet manifold, to a plastic mold. But their prices sure didn't come down... Just the quality, and their customer satisfaction rating.:swear:

·
Registered
367 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
it was my ides to leave the bike there that long due to I live so far so I wanted them to have enough time to make sur eberything is fine bc I'm going to deals gap in two weeks... As for service I was met by 3 guys drooling ova my bike lol that felt good then cory came out put bike right on to the lift and explained everythin he was gunna do to it so everything is going well as of now

1 - 6 of 6 Posts