M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
opps caps locks :)
hi there i did a search for battery and seen alot of rave about the PC 535 so i went down to interstate and ordered one.. prob is this one is about 1/2 inch too wide, is there a difference in the one provided in the link on the fourms compared to the standard pc 535 i ordered .. must be huh? i just came back from a 3 month school and battery was dead ( i figured this would happen, it needed replaced before i left) so i was thinking going down to interstate and grabbing one fast would get me on the raod faster.. casue i miss riding this bike!! any suggestions or is my only option to oreder the one from the link on fourms? thanks

·
Registered
3,979 Posts
The one you get from G-Man has been shaved down too fit the 109. All they did was take a little off the fins to make it fit. I have one and I love it.

·
Registered
4,890 Posts
opps caps locks :)
hi there i did a search for battery and seen alot of rave about the PC 535 so i went down to interstate and ordered one.. prob is this one is about 1/2 inch too wide, is there a difference in the one provided in the link on the fourms compared to the standard pc 535 i ordered .. must be huh? i just came back from a 3 month school and battery was dead ( i figured this would happen, it needed replaced before i left) so i was thinking going down to interstate and grabbing one fast would get me on the raod faster.. casue i miss riding this bike!! any suggestions or is my only option to oreder the one from the link on fourms? thanks
essentially they are the same battery, however, the one offered thru gman has been modified by them to fit the bike so you can just drop it in at install. the slight problems you are now encountering are eliminated when buying the gman battery or you can do the modifications yourself. :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Guys,
thanks for the fast reply.. well the Gman is bought and i will take the standard battery back.. great advice thanks:doorag:

·
Registered
4,890 Posts
Guys,
thanks for the fast reply.. well the Gman is bought and i will take the standard battery back.. great advice thanks:doorag:
i'm sure you will be very happy with it. be sure NOT to use a battery tender on it or you will damage the battery.

use either the gbat smart charger that they offer or a similar charger. if you call gman industries they will steer you in the right direction so that you can get one that will work with the battery.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts