M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,468 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Thanks to Demetri a.k.a Biscuitpimp for filming some of our ride recently in the North Georgia mountains as well as sending me the video! :bigthumbsup:

That was a good full day ride! Great weather, nice fall color, great roads and a bunch of teriffic people & riders. :doorag:

Note: Video Skipping??...then click on the "HD" button on the bottom right of the player to turn off High Def. and view in low res.

·
Registered
3,120 Posts
Nice

Great pics and video--------------- :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
6,984 Posts
Thanks for doing that Nathan and Demetri. The scenery was actually nicer looking than I remembered.....maybe that's because we were riding too hard to enjoy it. Let the sparks fly!! :bigthumbsup::doorag:

·
Registered
274 Posts
Awesome! I love hitting the twisties to that song. Alterbridge rocks for riding! Great Vid.:bigthumbsup:

·
Radio Active Member
2007 Candy Sonoma Red
22,869 Posts
Great video GR. It reminds me of when I used to play a lot of flying games, and would sit here leaning back and forth as the plane banked. I do the same in your videos. :D

·
Registered
4,123 Posts
HAHaH Zoom , Thats why i love his Vids , During the Winter months, I can set back and feel like im as good as rider as he is ???

Great Combo GR :bigthumbsup:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts