Boog65
07 Pearl White
Chrispinsm109r
OnCall
tsummitt
toolmantaylor
crdj40m109
x caliber50 (maybe)

Not sure if everyone is confirmed in this list. Just pulled names from the other thread and added some.

I will edit as needed.

·
Registered
259 Posts
present and attending think you can add chrispinsm109r to that list

·
Registered
2,044 Posts
Count me in. Will try to contribute more. Dealing with computer issues. It act like its trying to push a freight train up the Matterhorn.:edit:

·
Registered
60 Posts
I'm definitely going to be up for this. I will probably only be able to come ride for that Saturday as I have some extensive training beginning later that week.:evil: I'm looking forward to experiencing hill country and meeting you guys!:bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
903 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I'm definitely going to be up for this. I will probably only be able to come ride for that Saturday as I have some extensive training beginning later that week.:evil: I'm looking forward to experiencing hill country and meeting you guys!:bigthumbsup:
Cool! You picked the right day to join then..:bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
903 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
Hotel info updated in first post

See updated hotel info in first post.

FYI.. As of 9/4 they have 40+ rooms available. Its best that you call to reserve your room asap. If needed (can't make it)you can cancel you reservation up to 24hrs before check in time.

Note: There seems to be some sort of conference or something going on in Kerrville that weekend and this was the last avail hotel/motel with decent rates under $100 a night...

Thanks Debra for taking the time to find something for us..:bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
1,763 Posts
FYI.. As of 9/4 they have 40+ rooms available. Its best that you call to reserve your room asap. If needed (can't make it)you can cancel you reservation up to 24hrs before check in time.

Note: There seems to be some sort of conference or something going on in Kerrville that weekend and this was the last avail hotel/motel with decent rates under $100 a night...

Thanks Deborah for taking the time to find something for us..:bigthumbsup:
and this is the YO?

·
Registered
209 Posts
Add me to the list, I booked the room today for Saturday night only. Will be heading up that morning but unfortunately cannot make Friday.

·
Registered
259 Posts
wow a month in advance and ABVI was the best we could get? ive had bad luck with this chain in the past (in and out of motels most of the year with job) but hey if this is the only option then so be it..... its gotta be worth ride with a bunch of fellow riders and enjoy the scenery!

·
Registered
1,607 Posts
wow a month in advance and ABVI was the best we could get? ive had bad luck with this chain in the past (in and out of motels w/ job most of the year with job) but hey if this is the only option then so be it..... its gotta be worth ride with a bunch of fellow riders and enjoy the scenery!
Unless you want to spend $125-$150 per night, this is a good deal. Besides, you probably won't spend much time in the room anyways. Too busy riding or partying.:D

·
Registered
41 Posts
DANG!! I want to go really bad, but I promised my kids I would take them to Fright Fest at Six Flags this year, ON that weekend.

If plans change between now and then, I am down for sure.

·
Registered
903 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
DANG!! I want to go really bad, but I promised my kids I would take them to Fright Fest at Six Flags this year, ON that weekend.

If plans change between now and then, I am down for sure.
The kids will get over it.....

in time...lol j/k.. I'm sure we will do it again around March/April next year.

·
Registered
259 Posts
oh yeah bro, not gonna complain im lookin forward to the ride. It should be a good one!

1 - 20 of 121 Posts