M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
790 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Thanks to all the guys....... what a great look..

WE came in an shut it down...

All the way from Boston....... Nice.

Two best friends......

Damn.......can we just go now!!!

WE had a good day...

Damn...... do I need gas ? Everyone is getting gas.... I better , naw.... I'll wait until I run out....

Thanks New Jersey guys for coming out.

Pat G. Prez.

·
Registered
263 Posts
I think we all had a great time, If you didn't you might want to go seek professional help. But It definitaly was nice meeting up with all you guys from new york. (the boston guy to). Hopefully next season we could all get together again. If your guys aren't already, you should look into the mid atlantic meet next year I know a few of us philly area guys are already set up to go.

·
Registered
271 Posts
What a gr8 turn out. I've been waiting on a day like this for a long time!!(Pat knows) No other bike draws attention like these beasts!! 28 of these monsters roaring down a highway surely was a sight to see!!! Thank u all for allowing me to witness and be a part of this event!! Ride safe hermanos!! Special thanks goes out to Papalobo who did what i did and gave up overtime to make this event!! Not only did he make it, he covered the bill at TGIF's!! Thank u buddy!!

·
Registered
356 Posts
it was nice

that was a great look and here are some more great looks

·
Registered
101 Posts
HOLY HELL,,,,I MISSED ANOTHER ONE AGAIN BECAUSE I DON'T CHECK THIS SITE REGULARLY,,,,,DAMMIT SHAME ON ME!!!!!!!!:dontknow::redfaced::mad:

·
Registered
1,117 Posts
Yeah... Im Pissed off too.. as I missed it as well...
I have to start getting on the forum omore often as i used to...

glad you guys had a good time... even though i dont see how since I wsn't there!! :mad: :p

hope to catch the next one..

1 - 10 of 10 Posts