M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Banned
15,179 Posts
NICE Pete, Will have to meet you for coffee to check them bad dogs out...........:congrats:

·
Registered
877 Posts
those r saweet!!!i wanted those but wife wanted dominos...cant wait 2 see on...

·
Registered
538 Posts
I love those too, but I'm a little partial! :bigthumbsup:

With latest changes.

·
Registered
183 Posts
I love those too, but I'm a little partial! :bigthumbsup:

With latest changes.
Those wheels look awesome on that black bike... what pipes is the second pic? How do those sound?

·
Registered
538 Posts
Yeah, they are the same exhaust just cut down. They look so much better shorter!! Sounds wicked!!!!

·
Registered
2,703 Posts
Yeah, they are the same exhaust just cut down. They look so much better shorter!! Sounds wicked!!!!
That does look great. That is the first pic I had seen of your bike since you chopped the exhaust. :bigthumbsup: Do you plan on smoothing out the front caliper mounts?

·
Registered
183 Posts
looks great! love it with the shorter exhaust too... gotta show off that sweet rim...:bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
612 Posts
Pete,
This wouldn't be a teaser post if you just let me mount those wheels and tires for you the other week. Hope you get them on soon before you can't ride for the winter!

-Cameron C.

·
Registered
538 Posts
That does look great. That is the first pic I had seen of your bike since you chopped the exhaust. :bigthumbsup: Do you plan on smoothing out the front caliper mounts?
Not sure just yet of what I'm going to do.

·
Registered
947 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Hey Cam, they're on. Just want to get the bike cleaned up a little before I reveal it to M109riders world. Can't have my new rims and tires on a dirty bike!!!

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.