M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
741 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, there are a couple of things I still want to get done by the Mid Atlantic meet, but all the major things are complete.

The bike get SO much attention now.

I can't wait to get new rims and put a 280 on it, but that will have to wait till next winter. Gotta pick up alot more cans for new rims and tires.

There are more pics below....

Attachments

·
Registered
2,703 Posts
Looks good, I like the mix of black and chrome especially the scorpion tips. See ya in June!

·
Radio Active Member
27,696 Posts
Looking good. There are going to be a lot of sweet looking nines this year at the meet. Is it June yet?

·
Radio Active Member
2007 Candy Sonoma Red
23,090 Posts
It looks awesome bro, great job! :bigthumbsup::bigthumbsup:

How do you have your side mount plate installed? It looks like it's connected under the fender strut. I don't recall ever seeing one done that way.

·
Registered
741 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thanks everyone, for the compliments!

Haywud,
Can't wait to get to NY and head down to VA with you guys. :bigthumbsup:

Zoom,
This is the license plate I went with below. I don't believe I have seen any pics of bikes with this plate. Plus, it uses the stock plate light. It uses the back fender strut bolt and the reflector bolt to mount. I wasn't sure how I would like it, but it does look pretty good. I'm still not sold on the inspection sticker plate sticking out that far, which I added. May mod that a little differently. Also, did you notice the infamous $18 Walmart driving lights on the front reflector posts? They work great! Thanks for the info on them.
http://www.directlineparts.com/product.asp?pid=6246&str=290

·
Registered
5,551 Posts
Best Looking Yellow M109R I have seen so far

:congrats:

Man, you have what I consider to be the best looking yellow 9 I have seen thus far. You did a great job combining the black and chrome in with the yellow. Great choices on everything. I like the look of the entire setup.

:bigthumbsup: :clap2: :hot: :drool: :super: :2cool: :bow: :bad2thebone: :#1: :a18: and last but not least... :yourock:

Seriously, GREAT JOB!!!

·
Radio Active Member
2007 Candy Sonoma Red
23,090 Posts
Thanks everyone, for the compliments!

Haywud,
Can't wait to get to NY and head down to VA with you guys. :bigthumbsup:

Zoom,
This is the license plate I went with below. I don't believe I have seen any pics of bikes with this plate. Plus, it uses the stock plate light. It uses the back fender strut bolt and the reflector bolt to mount. I wasn't sure how I would like it, but it does look pretty good. I'm still not sold on the inspection sticker plate sticking out that far, which I added. May mod that a little differently. Also, did you notice the infamous $18 Walmart driving lights on the front reflector posts? They work great! Thanks for the info on them.
http://www.directlineparts.com/product.asp?pid=6246&str=290
Thanks for the info, I've never noticed that plate mount on there before. I like it mounting to the fender strut like that, as it would still look great if you polished or chromed the rear hub.

Those danged lights keep going up too. When I got mine they were $15.95. I bet Walmart is wondering why all at once they can't keep them in stock. :D

1 - 19 of 19 Posts