M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
572 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, after tonight's ride, I'm seeing who is up for a NW Houston Ride...

We can meet up at the Hooters off 249 and 1960 area... for a quick dinner, some refreshing iced tea or whatever you prefer... then go out for a ride on the back roads out in Tomball and so on...

Just got back from doing that tonight, and had a TON of fun.... doubled the miles on my bike tonight... and got a LOT better on it as well...

Thanks to Connradd for showing me around, and putting up with a newb :)

·
Registered
289 Posts
Hey bro! Had a good time... :bigthumbsup:

As long it's on a weekend, it's easier for me to ride at night.

·
Registered
296 Posts
Were you guys dodgin rain drops or something? I just got back from Katy (fireworks with the kids) and has been raining for hours...... :(

·
Registered
666 Posts
man i wish i could go with you and connradd ...it's kinda far for me to go night riding during the week

im in missouri city if anybody wants to ride sometime

·
Registered
343 Posts
Just an idea. You may want to curb your appetite for nite riding when in the Tomball, Woodlands area. We've got quite a few deer in this area so be careful. :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
289 Posts
Yeah, deer in the headlight would not be good. I used to live in Hockley several years ago and my only transportation was my Yam 750. The thought of a deer running out in front of me crossed my mind many times...

·
Registered
572 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
OYChoppa said:
Just an idea. You may want to curb your appetite for nite riding when in the Tomball, Woodlands area. We've got quite a few deer in this area so be careful. :bigthumbsup:
Yeah, I have noticed them, they seem to stay away from the 109... guess the engine makes them know it is dangerous :)

·
Registered
684 Posts
texas109 said:
man i wish i could go with you and connradd ...it's kinda far for me to go night riding during the week

im in missouri city if anybody wants to ride sometime
Let me know when you ride. I live in Sugar Land.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts