M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
632 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Greeting 9ers in the Northwest. Have you dried off and been 9in around? I had a nice couple of putts around since weather has been nice.

Anyone have interest in a group ride this Summer? I went to the one in Leavenworth a couple years ago and was pretty fun to meet some fellow enthusiasts.

·
Registered
6,298 Posts
Greeting 9ers in the Northwest. Have you dried off and been 9in around? I had a nice couple of putts around since weather has been nice.

Anyone have interest in a group ride this Summer? I went to the one in Leavenworth a couple years ago and was pretty fun to meet some fellow enthusiasts.
Yes, have posted a new meet for June 22,23,24 25, 26! Check it out, add your ideas. Can you get more time off?

·
Registered
6,298 Posts

When is the meet in Leavenworth? Or did you want to simply ride there? We ride to Winthrope a lot. There's a nice twisty road on the way there. Hyway 20, well not realy a Hwy more like a route!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.